1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of Boogie

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by dadecounty, Dec 26, 2009.

1. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

This is Havana A.K.A BOOGIE NIGHTS.Im going to start conditioning this guy in march.REDBOY/CHINAMAN.

Attached Files:

2. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

good lookin dog wats the weight on it

3. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

A FAT! 56.2 pounds he's been eating his ass off.starting to get cold in N.C.Cant wait till spring im going to start conditiong him.It will be my first crack at it.Working on getting a treadmill & im planning on using fatbills $100 keep.Any sugestions.

4. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

im fairly new to this as well id for sure run him do flirt pole and springpole as well and from what ive read and have been told keeps usually go for 6-8 weeks

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

100 keep is kind of outdated but it has some good old dogs on there . If you can Find Dogman 2000 its much more in depth and breaks down conditioning in easy way

6. popper

popper CH Dog

man it aint rocket science to condition a dog. if you know your dog well , u shoulod have no problems. run , rest , and good diet. dadecounty your dog doesnt like running during the winter? my dogs will run for hours during the winter

7. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Oh yeah.Dude will run all day if you let him.But this is my busy season at work so I dont have the time now.Im working all kinds of hours.Come march im back down to 40hrs a week.So thats when I am going to start.Write now we are just walking & running besides me on the bike when I have time.But I am also fatting him up its going to be A cold winter.

8. SUN TZU

SUN TZU Pup

Nice dog. The Dogman 2000 does have some good info.

9. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

I AGREE :) also how old is the dog ???

10. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

He will be 3 in september