1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics for Attila

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BamaBoy, Dec 14, 2006.

1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Thats one good way to train them good luck with her she looks nice.

2. I dotn see it as a problem I got to talk to my cell leader at work and make sure I can use a vacation day for 15th and 16th and it shouldn,t be a problem. Lets just plan on me coming down.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Well ya'll I have those days off too. lol I can make it then as well as spring. I am game. I am going to want a male pup. Hopefull one that will calm down Rose. She is rough now. lol she nailed one of the sheep and took it down. Then it got up and Sunshine got it. No more sheep. I have three left. I reckon I am going to butcher them and put of a metal building to work on my trucks and stuff. Maybe a few brooder boxes and a wood shop. Tired of sheep. lol But they are handy to prepare the dogs to take down deer. Toss Roger on a hog. He and Doug are about the same size. I will bring a mason jar or two. Iffen you're going to take Dixie out I will bring Attila. But probably Sunshine. She is hell on catching things. Takes down deer alone and will often be the first on bear some times the only one in there. I can bring Rose too so Doug can get a good look at her.

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

that's a nice lookin dog ya got there bamaboy, i love the brindle's. what's the ped look like?

5. Attila

Attila Guest

The ped is great. I sent you half of the ped I will send the rest when I scan the studs ped. I am not big on sharing peds but I know you well enough to share it with you.

William

6. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

appreciate that bro!! and that's a great lookin ped ya sent me!! REAL nice indeed.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks. I do love them and they have done me well over the years. I try hard to keep the best I can around. My grandfathers set me up pretty good. God I miss them. Dave took over pointing me in the right direction after they passed.

8. Well I was 150 pounds but I am back up to my normal weight at 156. I can handle anything you through at me though. That is why I try everything atleast once. My size has never stoped me yet.

9. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

William, Dixie won't be getting out in the woods until mid February or so....I like them to be at least 8 months before hitting the woods.

Ya'll come on down!

10. Attila

Attila Guest

You see there. I done got him all worked up over his size. Reckon I can get him to jump a bear bare handed now. lol Ain't gonna be needen no dogs now that young fire britches is ready to do some hunten. Thats good I can rest this 240 pound carcas whilest you go and fetch then hogs. Yup all part of the plan ya see.

11. no i,m not all worked up just dont let this little guy fool you.