1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pick the Pit!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by miakoda, Dec 21, 2004.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm sure many of you have seen this out on the web, but I thought I'd post it anyway for those of you who have not seen it or for those of you who are interested in the breed, but do not know too much about it yet. This is also a good example as to why so many dog bites coming from "apbts" are really from other breeds or mixed mutts with or without apbt in them. The majority cannot tell the difference. And everyone be honest and tell us how many tries (again I stress honesty--be as honest as your bulldog) it takes you to "Pick the Pit"!

www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2004
  2. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

link don't work

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

got it working now. i'm having a spelling prob tonight! :)

4. idgie

idgie Big Dog

I got it on the second try. First I picked no. 3, which is supposed to be an Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog, whatever that is :)
    Has anyone seen the APBT 2005 wall calendar? Not too many of the dogs pictured look like pit bulls to me.
    Great quiz, thanks!

5. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

Thats crazy. It took me a couple of times to figure it out. I didn't know there were so many breeds that looked like APBT's. Some of these breeds I haven't even heard of. people really need to re-think BSL.

6. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

The first time I seen it I also picked the same - Alapaha but got it right on the 2nd try. I thought @ first you had to pick one out of each line.

7. dustin

dustin Pup

6.. because i started picking ones up top but once i looked @ the bottom i knew which one it was.

8. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

I think you posted on the wrong thread Mutt.

9. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

WOO HOO!!
    I got it on the first try! LOL
    [​IMG]