1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pick of the litter

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by xBullSonx, Jul 18, 2016.

?

How will I know which dog os the beat pick out the litter

1. .

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I mean that any blood that isn't competing with the big boys ,over a period of time ,time actually passes us by..I got a question for you and dont take offense ,I have much respect for Don and I have defended him on this board more than once.You say thier isn't many pure Mayfield dogs left ,ok my question is out of what's left do you think it could compete without a cross into today's best ? Again I mean no disrespect as this is discussion.

2. realistic

realistic Pup

I've already said they can compete with anything there is good and bad though.
    Your ideology is all wrong though because you say the big boys but in reality you just mean the most peddled dogs because we are talking about numbers here.
    The whole fastlane thing is bullshit and has no bearing on reality.

However what it does have a bearing on is the fact that those dogs are what the majority of people see is but this does not mean those dogs are the elite or the fastlane as people speak.The best dogs of ANY breed will always be the ones in the lowest numbers.
    The term fastlane is actually a term invented by peddlers.
    The game is flooded with shit and if you search through that shit you will find a few lines of dogs that are truly special but none of those are in big numbers.
    There is some great dogs in other lines all the big boys as you call them but how many millions of complete shit is there also.

treezpitz and bamaman like this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I apreciate your answer .

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok , the Colby family is a example of what I am speaking of but yess I do know thier are some small pockets of Colby ghat through working circles can still compete.Most of that line , time has passed.I do understand the relevence of what gour saying as if I jimmy had a family of dogs as you joe have a family of dogs from the same blood that a in family outcross will create vigor.I have very pure blood so I understand it.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Anyone that comes to chat will get my free secret technique of how to choose the pick of the litter. LMAO

promoe and ELIAS'PISTOLA like this.
  6. realistic

realistic Pup

The colby dogs are a very outcross line of dogs you might see the colby name in the ped 1000s of times but this does not equal family breeding.As mayfield always said take the mans name out of the pedigree and keep the dogs and you will see the family.

Colby dogs have been bred in a way which is going away from gameness that's why they are what they are today mostly non game because of how they have been bred and marketed.
    They are completely scatterbred just because you see the name colby 1000s of times doesn't make them a family of dogs.
    If i got 5 different bloodlines of dogs the most crossed up and i bred them for 50 years together the ped would all read my name but the dogs would be scatter bred some people struggle to read pedigrees properly.

But yes You are 100% correct about the colby dogs but to compare the colby dogs to the mayfield dogs is the height of ignorance.
    The colby dogs have been bred away from gameness. The mayfield dogs have been bred in a family to preserve gameness.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree to a point.I disagree to another point , It takes more than gameness alone to win...it also takes talent.

niko likes this.
  8. realistic

realistic Pup

I didn't say they lacked talent did i ? I merely said the colby dogs had been bred in a way which loses gameness and the mayfield dogs has been bred in a way which preserves it.
    Please show me where i said otherwise.I made no other statements on that so i don't know how you added 2 and 2 and got 10 but whatever.
    It's common sense you need talent too shouldn't even have to be mentioned because it's so obvious.

bamaman likes this.
  9. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

realistic, you may be right in your opinions. but my god, good man your'e nasty with it. then you say no offense. THAT SHIT'S HILARIOUS. just saying no offense intended.

6Dog, Victor gray, mdp1985 and 2 others like this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I got a friend that always uses this phrase right before he disrespects you.

"With all due respect" ____ <--- insert insult here. Lmao.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep , I could have went back and forth but no reason.It was simple and a legit ?

niko likes this.
  12. niko

niko CH Dog

He must be Italian lol

AGK likes this.
  13. AGK

Lmfao, full blooded.

niko and DISCOIII like this.
  14. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

It's official: the whole DAMN forum is TWISTED!

niko likes this.
  15. AGK

Of course we are. Most people who own these dogs are very vain, egotistical and damn near out their minds. Those trails are very common in this group of people like cocaine is to strippers or peanut butter is to jelly. Lmao.

16. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

ACCORDING TO MY WIFE I FIT IN THEN :mad:

niko and AGK like this.
  17. c_note

c_note CH Dog

What about peanut butter on a stripper??

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

shouldnt eat things off strippers never know where they been lmao

mdp1985 and AGK like this.
  19. AGK

Exactly. Might catch yourself some gohnasyphilaheraids or something doing that. Lol

20. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Lol that's Talladega Nights. Strippers are cool before they hit the clock and after! When they clean up, they like regular hoes lol.... No offense

jstevens likes this.