1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

photoshop ear crop...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Anyone know how to do this?

I am in the air about getting him done and I would like a theoretical "before and after" to help me decide.
    [​IMG]
    any help would be great.

2. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Hey youre on Iron Cross Kennels site too! Can u post a pic of another pup that is looking straight at the camera.. then id be able to hook it up

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2006
  3. X

X Banned

Here ya go... I personally don't like it though, but I guess that's up to you until they make it illegal too. ;x

Attached Files:

4. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Thats with the ears completely off though. I think he wants one with cropped ears

5. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Yeah, I want something that has some ear to it... i would never crop a dog that short. Diesels ears are too short for me. I prefer a medium cut with 1 1/2 of ear up there. Now quite show length but not short either.

6. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I'll have to take some new ones, its so hard to get a pup to sit still less known look at that camera, LOL.

here is a younger pic like 5 weeks or so in this one.[​IMG]

7. jenniipoo

jenniipoo Pup

i can try it..tell me how to do the thumbnail html... that i dont know how to do... thanks guys!

8. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Not the best, but here is something to give you an idea

[​IMG]

9. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Keep the ears, pitbull's really have so much personality eminating from 'em. Mine's got like ten or fifteen different ear positions all telling me he wants to eat, now.

10. jenniipoo

jenniipoo Pup

ok.. i figured it out... here ya go.. heres the best i could do for right now... hope it helps

11. jenniipoo

jenniipoo Pup

hmm.. nope.. i didnt get it right...

12. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Awesome jaded... appreciate that.
    nice!

13. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

do you have a photobucket account? You can upload pics there and then paste the URL into the "insert image" box. It's what I use. Free and easy :)

14. jenniipoo

jenniipoo Pup

thanks dozertbolddog!!
    [​IMG]

i left the before and after ear on so you guys could see... hopefully that helps...

AGAIN.. thanks dozertbolddog!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2006
  15. tjpitbull

tjpitbull Big Dog

looks good but how would you feel if they cut half of your ears off ???LOL I personally like them with ears but evrey appel is diffrent.....

16. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

good job jenn! i was tryin to copy some other dogs cropped ears and replace, but it looked horrible so i didnt wanna embarass myself by posting it hehhe

17. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

OOOOOOO!

I really like that, can i copy this pic?

18. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

and see i would keep his ears because they are two different colors.

19. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I think he has beautiful ears.JMO

20. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

DON'T DO IT.....HIS EARS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!