1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Photos folks might not have seen

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by kiwidogman, Sep 29, 2018.

1. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Crenshaw's (garret's) CH. Jeep.
    ch jeep (2).jpg Jeep rom (doy 1979).jpg

3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

FB_IMG_1578773897201.jpg

HC's Tech 9 v OC's Chipper M42 The Professor
    Tech 9 is off HC's Bossman x HC's GrCh Nine Millie..H&C by the Leprechaun,comes in at 43.5
    DaRide is handling Chipper,a Rascal bred dog conditioned by OC,comes in at 43
    The professor orders release and both start off pretty good swapping it out hard..Chipper is on the muzzle and Tech is trying to take a shoulder out..HC's dog is driving for the chest and throat while Chipper clings to the face feeling him out..Luckily for Tech Chipper cant keep his hold for long..At the :20 mark the scene changes as Tech gets into the stifle making Chipper limp..At :30 a turn is called on Chipper,and he looks to be worn out on his scratch..Tech is now allowed to go and shoots straight for the stifle..A handle is made at :47 and Tech 9 goes hard for his first..next time up Chipper stand the line making Tech 9 a 1xw in :47.."
    Hardcore put many good one's on the ground. Tek-9 comes down off Mystic who many regard as their best producing stud. Tek-9 produce 2XW Tito who lost in bid for championship to GRCH Homer Balboa. I would breed to a dog off the line, for what I have seen they have everything. Back in the day if I looked across the box and seen Benny handling one of their hounds it was definitely going to be a rough night because Hardcore Benny could Shape one with the best that Scratched them.

Smoke42084, ckBone, slim12 and 2 others like this.
  5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Definitely one of the greatest producers of all time. This breeding i would call "the old rugged cross" Colby/Eli really clicked ! p.s. looking at Finley's Bo, the sire, who would of thought that this old pure Colby Bulldog would produce such a Legend ? "When the legend becomes fact, print the legend" Dex
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2] :: CRENSHAW'S JEEP (4XW)
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=2

Smoke42084 and oldguy like this.
  6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Great old photo of a All Star line up for sure !

AGK likes this.
  7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

CH. Jeep ROM
    jeep.jpg

stedz, AGK and corvettedex like this.
  8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Jesus h fucking christ.....

c_note likes this.
  9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

11. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Unpopular opinion Bo wasnt a bulldog he was a cur. And jeep is only jeep because of who owned him, honey bunch, the mags, and who their buddies were.

c_note and slim12 like this.
  14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Come on Holocaust! Finley's Bo wasn't a cur! Sure not dead game, but a cur? He was a champion FFS, went ocean deep with Lonzo's Vindicator and stopped, that don't make him a cur! You focus on his failure against a dog rated by his owner even better than GR.CH. Zebo, but what about the dogs he beat and those he produced? CH. Honeybunch''s sire stopped also, do we dismiss her too?

Smoke42084, c_note and corvettedex like this.
  15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

How many Bulldogs do you own or ever owned with out Finley's Bo in there ped??? Thing that make you go hum??? Lol

Smoke42084 likes this.
  16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

2.... that was an easy question...

The real one is do you know ANYTHING about BULLDOGS????
    All we see is "hasnt performed in DECADES" Regurgitated bs.... but DO YOU know anything about bulldogs??? I can post so many screen shot, uploads, etc from all sorts of interviews, mags, books, etc.. Fuck I can literally say you told someone I got a dog from to breed to another person who dogs I've fed, raked, watered, petted, bred, whelped, that has been dead for 20 years lol. But all yall are "friends"...

Fuck dude I know all 4 ppl involved with the dogs you're obsessed with and bought and the TRUTH of them.. walked their yards, ate their food, slept in their guest rooms...

I let you live the fantasy you and few others wanna live here but dont test me and question "how many Bulldogs" when you've had none

17. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

And both mine were gifts. That I'm very thankful for that A LOT of members were interested in...

I can appreciate history, your interest for it, the dogs behind it etc but what I run ain't some jeep stuff... to insinuate it is when I've always been free with what I like is outrageous... I don't talk about 100 year ago "winners" or hidden this or that... what I feed has worked in the last 10 years let alone 100... I dont hold onto 100 years ago and try to claim it's still relevant without a working example.... so settle down and which of your dogs are heavy on BO since you're sweating him so much?

c_note likes this.
  18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Plenty of 1× 2× ch & ex gr ch have paid the price for not being game..... I let everyone have their opinion but I personally think tvk said it best in regards to a very famous dog who stood and he culled "i have no love in my heart for any man or dog thats a cur"... some dog is put to rest in a very famous lake/river and he put it in the mags with a call out....

Smoke42084 and c_note like this.
  19. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Recently on aanother thread I will quote you saying that heat will make one quit quicker than anything. Also a true Bulldog that went out dead game may of quit under different circumstances. Bottom line, I will always respect our for father's who passed down this worlds greatest breed. 90 % of all of our Bulldogs will take us back to J.P. Colbys yard. So I respect the men behind the bulldogs. Including all of the old timers that stuck together for the betterment of the breed. Some of us have heard an old saying that, A Bulldog just isn't A Real Bulldog unless it's got some Colby in it ! I tell you who said that The SilverFox. "Maurice Carver" Mr Hollingsworth was stubborn in his breeding program. He believed that all black Bulldogs were curs and wouldn't allow them in His breeding program. We know that's not true. However, The Hollingsworth Dogs were highly regarded as the Best lineage on the Planet and they were highly guarded. So I will not put myself above such great breeders. I am not looking for a argument, You know you aren't either. We can meet up anywhere, anytime and I will cure you out ! Dex

20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I read somewhere that Duhon culled CH.Gatorson when he stopped in what appeared as a yard accident.. Suppose really it comes down to your definition of what is a cur? People entitled to their opinion and do as they please with their own stock.. Crenshaw, Mountain Man, Irish Jerry, Don Brodt, Havana Boys, Rebel Kennels, Boudreaux, Mims and plenty others bred superstars that came from dogs that stopped.. IMO a champion that stopped just used up the reserve he/she had in the gameness tank against a better opponent on that day.. A cur never had any gameness in the first place!

c_note, corvettedex, david63 and 2 others like this.