1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Photos folks might not have seen

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by kiwidogman, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mistabonz is that the dog or family we spoke of?
    If you can remember lol.

2. The Turtlebuster Buddy dog I mean Mistabonz.

3. stedz

stedz Top Dog

old pb gazettes

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  4. PITPAL1

PITPAL1 Big Dog

I live just a half hour north of grayville. Do you know what year this pic was taken, or if any of the Mason children still breed dogs??

5. PITPAL1

PITPAL1 Big Dog

david63 likes this.
  6. The Turtlebuster Buddy dog I mean Mrbonz
    whats the dog in the pic??

7. Or do you know F.W.K???

8. Gotta say thats a great picture ththat.gotta be 1950s?

david63 likes this.
  9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Smoke42084 and PITPAL1 like this.
  10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

11. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Yes bro! That's Mason's CH.Hog.. Here's another photo, probably taken same day.
    Mason's CH.Hog.jpg

Smoke42084, ckBone, stedz and 2 others like this.
  12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Thanks stedz! Appreciate that! Also 'Under Gambler's Champion Tag' (aka the ghost) was litter brother to both Murphy's Badger and Hodo's Chopper respectively.. Murphy's Badger a bulldog himself, 2xw I believe??? Bred to Stubblefields Honey who's litter brother was Good's CH.Dallas and produced Reid's Skipper ROM.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=583269
    Bulldogs! All I can say=D>

stedz likes this.
  13. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

NTG with CH.Ross' Red Devil
    Ross Red Devil.jpg

14. PITPAL1

PITPAL1 Big Dog

15. PITPAL1

PITPAL1 Big Dog

This dog could very well have been a cousin to my great grandfather and Lester McCoy’s dog. If you follow the pedigree you’ll find Duke, which was bred down from Lightners spook, which gets you back to lightners ginger.

I’m trying to connect the dots but his dog in 1936 was simply named Moped. He wasn’t very thorough in his journal but he won 4 with this dog in just 30 months at the 40lb weight. Several years later he reminisced of a dog that had lightness ginger and a dog simply known as Jessie on the top side. The bottom had the Flatts and parsons blood which I’m hoping the Masons from grayville will be able to help me with.

someone earlier said there was a kennel or two up north that still has the Parsons blood. I’ll try to PM who that was but if anyone knows or can help I’d be grateful.

thanks for making this post.

stedz likes this.
  16. PITPAL1

PITPAL1 Big Dog

My earlier post was in response to this post. I tried to edit it but my time ran out. Thanks old guy!

17. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

18. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I think you're right Dusty.. Spartacus Tuffy line bred Red Devil and I flew away with it.. Apologies to all for mistake!.

Dusty Road likes this.
  19. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion