1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Photographs/Prints for Sale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poundAPBT, Aug 13, 2008.

1. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

Pictures for Pit Bulls is officially open --

Pictures for Pit Bulls is a small web-based business that sells various prints by me, Sarah Allyn. All profits made on sold prints goes to the cause of the pit bull--whether it be fighting breed specific legislation or helping out pit bulls in pounds.

Check out the website, look around the gallery, see if you see anything you like! If nothing strikes your fancy, you can request an image or check back in every other week for new prints.

http://picturesforpitbullsct.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vick

Vick Pup

Wow, that's kickass!! Good idea to get some $ for the needy pits.. Hey I'm a graphic designer and have a bit of decent pitbull photography myself - could I give you some that you could use for the cause?? I'd obviously ask for nothing in return, it'd just be nice to know it went to a good cause..

3. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to make it my specific gallery (for portfolio purposes).

if you're a graphic designer, though, you should contact bullandterrier.com and show them your designs.
    or you could even open a cafepress.com account.

you should post up some designs/photos one time.