1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Philippines: 6 Korean nationals held over dog fight; 227 pitbulls rescued

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Dec 6, 2011.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I agree with you 100% but there are (game)dogs living in the USA today in far worse conditions. the "true to the game" dogman has always been the exception rather than the rule, thats the sad truth. the dogs deserve better, this is the #1 reason i do not breed and sell dogs.

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

it was suppose to be a gentlemen sport? when was this. that was long time ago and something in the books. i think you got carried away a bit. there are idiots in every race of people and i could guarantee there are dogs being housed like this here in the USA right now in the same shape. its all propaganda and since day one with these dogs its been about money. all men all the same blame the dollar bill.

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

The only thing that sets this breed apart is choice! They are given every opportunity to show their willingness to continue.

4. dpitbull

dpitbull Pup

If i rember correctly i read a piece in a richard stratton book i have, about how pitbull mathcing was done for kings and queens, he also talked about how the local women were breast feeding a new litter of pups after a prized bitch had died during birth. There definitly r idiots n every race. But that doesnt change the fact that i was directly refering to those filipino idiots. Yea there r sum being treated this bad or worse. i never said they were treating them ne worse than the dumbass gangbanger wannabes n the us. But i do agree with ur last statment it has always been about the money which just restates and sums up wat i was getting to n my post. And ur right i probably did get carried away, but when u see sum B/S dealing with sumthing that is a big part of ur life u tend to get alil upset. So wats ur point?

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Are most of yall brainwashed by the news media and putting blame on the wrong people LOL.

6. I think one would be hard pressed to find a Bulldog yard (Any breed of dog Kennel for that matter) in much worse conditions in this country. Your'e right about the present state of today's dogmen, if you even wanna call some of 'em that.. Iv'e been out of the dog game for a while now and I have'nt even owned a dog since 2008.. For the love of the breed I continue to stay in the loop, but other than that it might be a while before I get another one.

7. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Brain washed well look at the conditions the dogs was in and how they where living.No respect for the breed at all.These kinds of bastards make in tough on the owners that really take pride and actually love the breed.They even love the dogs that they have to cull.Dogmen these assholes don't know the meaning of the word.

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@sneekypete cant love em too much and you dont even own one. you stay in the loop for the love of the dogs? i dont match my dogs but ive always had them and always will. i will die with bulldogs on my yard if i live to be 105yrs old.

9. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

THIS post IS almost INTELLIGENT~

10. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

haha what a great thread.