1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

petes parks

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by FelonyForever, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Has anyone ever heard of him? He's been breeding pits for 70 years here in central FL.

2. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Damn, 70 years? How old is he now? Must be at least in his 90's. No never heard of him.

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2006
  4. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

He passed away awhile ago.

5. Re: pete sparks

thats what I meant...lol. hehe sry. I know people who knew him and who were raised around him. He A.I. his own bitches when a male wouldn't breed her. LOL.

6. The Watcher

Re: pete sparks

I doubt that if you can't spell much less say his name.
    and ur point being?
    LOL, lol at what?

7. I spelt his name right, thank your smart ass very much. I just was typing his name so fast that I made a typo... put the space in the wrong place.
    I thought that it was comical about the A.I. because of the story that I was told about the subject concerning pete sparks *not you*
    LOL means laugh out loud OR (my favorite) Loser OnLine.
    So if you can take a hint... get the breaking stick out of your ass and realize that a typo can be made and that some people have a sense on humor. I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me so who are you to say who I know and who they know?

8. So if you are gonna tear apart my thread ask first.

got it?

9. The Watcher

are you askin or tellin me that?
    So if ur gonna' post threads on a public forum make sure u' know what the heckur' talkin 'bout. ;)
    got that jack?
    ps- did ur buddies tell ya Mr. Pete Sparks was'nt a Felon?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2006
  10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL who let you two off the chain? LMFAO

11. I didn't say anything about him being a felon. Learn how to spell WASN'T.

12. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Better to be a smart ass than a DUMB ONE

13. okay pups chill out. I didn't want to be ripped apart by rabid owners. Just asked a simple question, made a simple typo, and all this happens. Whew, I know what type of forum this is.

14. The Watcher

NO!- u learn how I spell was'nt.;)

15. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

out of curiosity.. how old is that female of yours?? little thing she is..

16. The Watcher

okay pups chill out.
    I didn't want to be ripped apart
    first of all, no one "ripped u apart" lol.
    by rabid owners.
    Is this the way u compensate for makin URSELF look fooish. by tryin to insult me with ur lame jokes.. cheesepup?
    Just asked a simple question, made a simple typo, and all this happens. Whew, I know what type of forum this is.
    y yes, a forum where ppl will gladly correct ignorant mistakes and incourage ur education of the APBT. ;)

17. She's almost 2 what does that have to do with anything?

18. Well you could have corrected me nicely. I just wanted to know BTW thanks for the link.

19. The Watcher

Well you could have corrected me nicely.
    i did, while laughing my a** off. ;)
    I just wanted to know BTW thanks for the link.
    ur welcome.

20. LOL...dude, I hope you're kidding with this. The conjunction for "Was Not" is spelled "Wasn't" :) Glad to be of service.