1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peterson Pittbulls

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Yung-One, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Positive things about that kennel.......cant think of a thing. Well, I suppose they are better than pitfall kennels but that isnt say too much now is it? LOL.

3. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

"92 pounds of PURE american pitbull terrier"

Wow and all this time I thought they were 70 *sometimes bigger* and under! From the first click i dislike their yard

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Bandogs. JMO

5. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Probally not going to find a positive opinion about those over weight dogs on a board in which everyone here is about preserving the true APBT breed.

6. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

i don't think i like the looks of these dogs, they are way too big, they look silly b/c their bodies are so big it makes their heads look small,

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Found this under the chihuahua's:

New addition: "Tucker", awesome blue & tan tricolor male, 6 mos old... (ching ching, $ maker for real)
    Doesn't sound good to me...

8. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Yeah... I wonder what their main objective is...

9. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i don't need to wonder about their objective $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and that is all

10. jankab

jankab Top Dog

I agree 100%... I was being sarcastic... LOL

11. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Peterson's "Sherman Tank" is the dog featured on most of your big bully shirts these days.I have about 5 different ones with him on it from American outfitters and such.They are in it for the money.Their stuff is copyrighted,so you know for him to be featured on shirts and stuff they get a kickback.

12. badger

badger Big Dog

really rotund...and frame is built oddly! weird lookin dogs.

13. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

These dogs sure aren't built like something I would take hunting. They would be hog food after a few minutes.

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL! I kinda thought the same thing! Too much muscle=too big=too slow=death by boar

15. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Exactly!!!

16. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

I know someone on this site probably has one it's okay you can speak up. I honestly wanna know what the stock is like. Yea they look funny and they cost a *hitload, but I just wanna know.

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If you dont like the looks of them, they cost way too much, and they are mutts, why are you still intrested. Nothing is as good of a companion as a gamebred dog. I guess I dont get why you would be intrested if you think they look funny and cost a lot? Not trying to fight just wondering.....

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

He's just searching for an opinion from someone who has one (although they would be quite biased ;) ). I, too, am interested in hearing from this person. Like Whiskey said, these dogs are advertised/used everywhere.

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Ok Mia. I think I got ya.

20. msheely

msheely Big Dog

Dont there pits look alot like the english bulldogs on there yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.