1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PETA's true colors shown to the world

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shoes, Feb 26, 2012.

1. shoes

shoes Big Dog

2. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

just a bunch of money hungry bastards with a good sales pitch getting these suckers to donate money that never gets used to save the animals but i bet most of those bastards drive nice cars with all that money... they should use that money to feed the poor or build some schools because i know the animals arent going to see a dime of it...

3. shoes

shoes Big Dog

Agreed. At least they're finally being shown for who they are. Someone's fighting back and it's good to see.

4. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

PETA............. People Eating Tasty Animals! LOL!
    These fucking tree huggers!

5. it is business to them...they have no interest in animals...just a scam...the more the fight for rights of animals over people...the more money they get,,,they want to go as far as ban fishing...

6. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

FSIHING?????? What kind of an perverted asshole does things like that! OH MY GOD!
    Can I really live in a world that allows FISHING???????
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!