1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pet transporter

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Beaverhunter, Mar 14, 2010.

1. I may be needing a pup transported. I have always picked pups or dogs up personaly but thats not a option this time. any help finding a trustworthy trasporter will be appreciated.

2. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

titan rook started the transporting shit and he always bring em in good shape baily nephew or son whoever he is good too

3. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Depends on where the dog is and conditions. Explain some more and maybe someone on here could help you. Ive had a pup flown to me before, showed up just fine, little be strung up and anxious thats all. I would have rather have gone personally but I had a friend local to the area check it out.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't know where your transporting from or too but here is the only guy I would ever recommend (he only covers the East coast though so keep that in mind):

http://www.eastcoastpetexpress.com/

He's a good dude that will get your dog where it needs to be and he is fast and realiable.

Another one that is good (but not licenced by the usda to transport animals over state lines) (not that it matters, with the exception of the first one I gave you, very few of them are licenced to do it so if they get pulled over, you can pretty much kiss your dog good bye) but they are timely as well, Tarheel Transporters and you can find both of them on Peds online advertising regularly..........

I have personally used both of them but perfer Eastcoast over Tarheel for many reasons;)

5. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

That eastcoastpetexpress.com looks like a pretty good deal, I might be contacting him soon.

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

If it's just a young pup,I'd consider seeing if they could just fly it out.I've used American Airlines both shipping and receiving dogs and it's about $192 for the plane ticket(in the lower 48 states) and then you have to add the costs of the crate and vet check which for the pups I've messed with run to about $260 total,You don't have to worry about getting pulled over,they are insured up to $1000 I believe and I've never had anything but good luck using them.Anyone selling a pup should be willing to put a dog on a plane for whoever bought the pup.I have shipped a few pups for people and it's a little bit of a pain in the butt to get a vet check and schedule a flight,and then have to mess with going to the airport(airport is 75 miles away) but I've done it several times and if someone bought a pup from me I'd be more than willing to do that and I'd think someone else shouldn't mind it either.The ground transporter could be really good or really bad,just depends on the honesty of the person.Last one I had bring a dog for me was a disaster.I got the dog,but wasn't happy.

7. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

yup its similar to shipping it freight and they put the dog in the same area of the plane as they do the freight. only thing is youll have to pick it up at the airport. you should arrive there about 30 minutes to 1 hour before the flight lands to get everything situated and u can take the pup out for a walk so its not a mess. bring towels/we wipes to clean out the crate when he gets there and to wipe off the pup and his paws. its pretty simple though

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I also have to be there an hour early but other than little stuff like that it's the most simple way of transporting a dog I found.

9. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

whats tjhe cheapest air flight for international shipping

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Shipping a dog to Nigeria costs about $1700:eek:

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I will only use www.uship.com I got turned on to it by a friend and love the service. It is literally door to door service!

12. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

shipped a pup from Miami to Belize cost about $120.00 for the freight. Depends on how far the country is from the shipper.

13. If you run in to a Ms Kerry Kittenwort do not use her she might loses your dog like she did a partner or mine and she will not take responsibility for it.
    That uship.com sounds good

14. Colin158

Colin158 Banned

Friends,...
    I ma searching for a little pup of bull dog where can i get a little cute bull dog in black color. Is there any transporter of dogs, Who sell them.