1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

performanceknls is a dog trainer right?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Aug 11, 2009.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

My bad, I thought you were referring to dog agression, not "seperation" issues so to speak.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

With all due respect ABK, I think I know my dog better than anyone else and she won't bite unless you make her as I said ask people that have meet her before you go there... and yes I remember well what I did and I've took care of it :rolleyes:

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

See why yawl go get Marty all riled up,LOL! My offer still stands.:o

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

she is not a man biter ! But i think he was saying , to get her to get along with other dogs. That was my impression anyway!

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

That's why I asked if I was misunderstanding this. What got me confused was this statement: "I'm giving you 24 hrs just to put your hands on her" (my emphasis). He didn't say "I'm giving you 24 hours to get her to be dog tolerant." He said he was giving her 24 hours JUST to put your hands on the dog. That's what made me think she was some kind of biter that couldn't be touched or something. But like I said, maybe I misunderstood it or took it out of context. (*shrugs*)

I apologize if I did.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  6. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

you talking shit old man! ;)

Like I said before it sounds like it is fear based and yes I could work with her, you said 24 hours but to work with her and see what all her issues are I would like at least a week. Marty you do not give trainers enough credit, just because you cannot fix a problem doesn't mean someone else can't. I work with dogs like that all the time and like I said as long as they are not unsound you can work with them and will see improvement. What doesn't help and what normally happens is when you allow behavior like that to continue you are part of the problem. My offer stands if you really want help with her and you can get her down here I will work with her. Shit or get off the pot! ;)

you can use a vacation take a week off and come down.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Yep I said that and that the way she Is, a man-biter no! as I said ask people thats met her...

First time eating up someone...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah Man-biter :rolleyes:

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Oh No I'm not a trainer but as you can see I been working with her, but shes totally different away from the house ;)

9. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

It really is not as big if an issue as you think, I told you I can try and find someone local that can work with her if you really want.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Money is short right now, I thought we might work something out as I said you show me you can work with her and I'll work for you :)

11. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

i am fine with that keep in touch and if you think you can get away for a bit you can come and stay with us even if it's for a few days. You can wash dogs or something :p
    we can work it out, like I said give me a month to get these other dogs back to their owners and I will have room and time. Pm me when your ready!

12. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

you come out to az with her and buy my beer and i will train her

13. Marty

Marty Guest

OK I found out performanceknls is in mexico and I ain't going over there, hell them folks would kill me LOL

So till I get rich it ain't happening LOL

14. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I think its new mexico, as in right next to AZ and right below Colorado.:D

Still in the staes

15. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Yeah I do not know where you got Mexico from, New Mexico is next to AZ.
    Some people really do think NM is in mexico.:p

16. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I know i used to live there until i moved back to cali. You wouldnt believe how many people asked me.....Do they speak english out there?? LOL :cool:

17. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

hey Marty i think lilbit really just wanted a sip of that ladys mic ultra lol not to bite her ......

18. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

what are you challenging ppl to train her to do Marty? TAMING HER WOULD SPOIL ALL THE FUN, shes great just the way she is.:)

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i've got a question for you performance.this is something i've never had happen before. we gave this lil bitch to a friend of ours when she was a pup. he got in a bit of a spot and couldn't afford to take care of her anymore so, we went a picked her up. she's cool with everyone except one of our friends. she hates him. we can't figure out why either. he came over and walked up to her and she tried to eat him up. of course, i got in her ass for it. i don't tolerate that crap. i just can't understand why it's just him she acts that way toward. i hate that she's like that. if i don't think the behavior can't be changed there's only one solution for her. she's a good lil dog otherwise, it's just that one guy. every single other person that approaches her is ok. any suggestions?

oh just to clarify he's never done anything to her, like hit her or anything to provoke this response. he is a pretty big guy, but my hubby is a big guy too so i wouldn't think that would be the reason.

20. In order to fix the problem Marty also needs to be involved. Otherwise the fix will not be a permanent solution.

Also, the first picture with the lady and Lil Bit, well, it is actually showing part of her problem....and the lady DOES NOT look at all comfortable with the situation either.

Marty- Are you giving 24-hours to fix whatever level of human aggression she has? That is not being realistic. Also, you need some fixing yourself buddy. No matter how well trained Lil Bit gets, she will go back to her old habits if there is no reinforcement in the house.