1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Performance vs. Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Gangsta, Aug 10, 2006.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

next time,,,would love to,,, I'm like ol ted nuggent,,, god give them to us to eat,,, hunts on,,, yeap thats the one that got hit,,, i was charging the battery so my wife could start driving it,,, but i still need the front emblem,,, lol know anyone with a altima sitting around lmao,,lmao,,, it won't take but a second,,,not bad for 5000 though

1 person likes this.
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

Ok. sounds good. The car looks good. I think it would be worth 5G . nope don't see any altima's I will check for them in Texas lol

3. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Gangsta, with all due respect - the reason Mr. Dogman and other have referred to the year 1976 is because that is the year fighting dogs became a U.S. federal offense. This board does not promote illegal activities, and dogfighting is illegal in the U.S.

This is a very good thing for RE, Gotti, etc. dogs and their owners, because if any of these dogs were ever hypothetically matched to an actual APBT, the mutt would lose.

Pure and simple.

So it is not like game-bred dogs were champions until the mid-'70's, when the mutts started to take over in the pits.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  4. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

That seems to be what many of you believe, but I respect your opinions because you have studied or read alot about your dogs and their bloodlines. I have seen what mine can actually do. All this cheap talk about whose dog will outperform whose is just people talking history.

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

:D history still has to be made to become history:D just not after 76...a true apbt wouldn't be reffered to as a fighting dog if it wasn't the best at what it was breed for,,

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

cheap talk,,,,lol,,,,u said so,,,

7. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man, this dude's post get better and better.

BAN!!

8. Attila

Attila Guest

But hey bro he said ya'll don't have the real thing any more. lol That is ok I am fixing to bring one over the line to a friend west of you.

You should have been here for it all I laughed so hard I tore a lung I think. lol

9. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Heh, I coughed one up.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Have you read all of them? you may cough up the other one.. better be careful. lol

11. 440rider

440rider Guest

do what you do... but, as you stated the majority of those around you have the same type animals you do so actually seeing what you animal does is based on other in it's class.

Ie. try winning the kentucky derby with a clydesdale against thoroughbreds!

My bets are in!

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah id be all in and lose...im going trifecta

13. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

We are talking about two differnet classes that aren't normally matched against one another and if they are then it's one of those short, fat wide legged beast you think I speak of when I say what type of dog I like. The dogs of my taste are bigger than yours but they still have tone to their structure and the ones I own are worked in many aspects but truth be told, we will never be certain. So yeah, talk is cheap.

14. 440rider

440rider Guest

I also have a large dog (60lb CW jeepxcreed outcross) that is full steam ahead as well. So by stating that you have larger APBT's are you referring to catchweight or larger dogs..such as the late great mayday? I'd like to see how your dogs are bred I like viewing peds i find in very interesting....so please post! We're talking bulldogs right? Let's see em!

What does "talk is cheap" have to do with anything..Talk IS Talk..this is a discussion forum.

15. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

My dogs are larger. Only peds I have are the ones on the papers. Talk is cheap because there is no way to back it up, so those who keep talking shit are just chatters. Just wanting to say something to feel important.

16. 440rider

440rider Guest

Not trying to feel important or post for anyone in this community beside myself.....my personal beliefs are what I speak of. I'm not jumping on the band wagon or talking shit for shits sake. Nothing i post is in direct slander towards you or your animals. I posted on another thread that you had stated you dogs are outcrossed with American bulldogs..well that doesnt make them APBT's for the fact that the blood that has been in circulation since 1800's is tainted with another breed of animal.

This "BREED" came to be because of that and it will change the breed when other animals are added. No longer an APBT!

I'm sure you're proud of your animals and who isnt surely you have fine dogs in what you look for in them.

It's not bettering or changing the APBT it's creating a new BREED. A hybrid!

17. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

I HAVE NEVER CALLED MY DOGS APBTs'. IF ANYTHING I HAVE SAID THEY ARE RELATED.

18. lov4pits

lov4pits Pup

lol gangsta .. your fat dogs wont do shit

19. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I tried to be nice. You are on the right web site to learn but you got to much fat in your ears to hear what people are saying to you.
    Do i think your dogs are worthless? ABSOLUTELY
    I gotta narrow mind? You wouldnt know the truth if i slapped you with it.
    Come on ganster "show me the ropes". What do your curs dance and do tricks to?
    I know you think your dogs are the truth an d i have heard your ways of thinking before: Blues are the "future", blues are better stronger and yadda yadda.
    Cmon bro you everyone can see right through you. Your dogs are a fad and a joke. Good luck to you and your dogs G

20. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Looks like he got irritated typing in ALL CAPS and in bold.