1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect Body?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BlueCrush, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Personally, I think the bitch looks pretty nice.
    I will agree that "from the pic" it appears that she lacks in muscle tone & definition, but pics can sometimes be deceiving. Also some dogs (due to genetics) don't bulk up.
    I think its hard to tell much from 1 pic.
    Here is a pic of what I like to see:
    This is after 2 weeks pre-keep, and dog belongs to friend...pic shown with permission

Although she is a brindle you can begin to see some nice muscle definition, and her coat is super glossy (not sure if you can tell that from the pic)...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2005
  2. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Good lookin dog. Brindles are the hardest to see definition on! But that dog has a nice tuck. If you don't mind me asking, when do you start your keep diet? Do you just cut your rations in pre-keep then add the keep ingredients?

3. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Thanks, SFK

"Brindles are the hardest to see definition on!"

You are right about that...especially in pics.

I actually start my keep diet in the 2 weeks pre-keep.
    Personally I think the flax oil adds energy & endurance as well as give that gloss.
    My keep diet is radically different from their regular diet...including kibble.
    Most people wouldn't use the kibble I use as they would say,
    "Where the beef(protein) ?" ...LOL
    The keep kibble is relatively low in protein compared to other kibbles,
    but I use fresh/ frozen meat in measured quantities added to it.
    My reasoning for this is I prefer to know the quality of protein they are getting.

4. waters

waters Big Dog

I Would Half To Say That I Prefer My Pits To Be A Little Thicker.but In The Long Run Itis What Makes You Happy.

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Fifty prefers his dogs to be LIGIT, and not STOLEN!!!!!!!!!

PS- nice dogs classic.:)

6. Bully

Bully Pup

that dog looks like it is half whippet.

7. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Thanks FIFTY...

LOL@ myself...at first I thought you were talking about the dog I posted re:legit...
    I was like...huh?
    ...its a blonde thing...oops

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

naw, I was talking to the Faker who posted this thread...
    love your dogs Classic-;)

9. Bully

Bully Pup

it looks like santas little helper from the simpsons.

10. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Nice bully lmao