1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pencil tail or not

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stookie, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Stookie

Stookie Pup

isnt the apbt supposed to have a nice small tail tapering to a point and it seems as though iv been seeing alot of dogs with fat tails it may just be me

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

staffies tend to have thicker tails than pits I had one [staffie, His tail was like a baseball bat lol.
    I've seen pits or so called pits with slightly thicker tails are they true apbt? who knows, All I really know is can they work the task they are set.

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

all the ones i have known have had a tail about the size of a half dollar then down to a point

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Mine have tails that taper to a point,not thick at all.All I know is it don't feel good when they wag their tail and beat me in the legs with it.