1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pencil Drawing of Gr Ch Virgil

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by G Force, Aug 27, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

that's some true talent. is it just a hobby or do you do that kind of stuff for a living?

2. ryan

ryan Pup

Not that you need to be told, but you do have a gift. Would love to see any drawings of your own dog(s).

All the best.

3. Nick

Nick Pup

WOW, great job ;)

4. Wow man that is the shiz hellafied gansta pic . How much you charge for pics ?

5. masta of game

masta of game Banned

man thats better than my xbox360 lol

6. G Force

G Force Pup

I did not draw this picture. My brother did. He is very talented to say the least. This picture was drawn from a 4 x 6 picture and was of Virgil's entire body. The original drawing is 10 x 8. It amazes me how he does it. If anyone would like to have a drawing done send me the picture and I will get it to him. I don't know what he would charge but I sure it would be reasonable.

7. G Force

G Force Pup

This is another my brother did. This is my son and Virgil. This one is 15 x 11.

[​IMG]

8. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

How much for one of my dogs

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

can he add graphics like wings and a halo?

10. G Force

G Force Pup

I am sure hew can. He did this one.

[​IMG]

11. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

nice i have a couple of pics of some of my past dogs i'd like to see if he'd take a stab at them. shoot me a pm on the price. the only guy around here who does that type of work charges $250. i was going to go to a kinko's type place a just get it blown up, but a pencil drawing would be alot better.

12. Bertus

Bertus Pup

Superb drawing of a superb dog! The one with your son and Virgil is also very beautiful.

13. Banjoman

Banjoman Pup

wow incredible...