1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

peds online question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Boze, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i registered yesterday and i still have not got an email with my confirmation code. i was wondering how long you guys had to wait before you got it. i thought it said 24 hours but i dod not no if it was when you register or pay, and i have already payed on pay pal so i am getting a little aggravated

2. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

It says 24 hrs. But, I would send a follow up email just in case. It took a few days for mine to kick in too. For now just chillax. Lots of members use the site and I can imagine they get swamped with emails. Word!

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the time frame is directly related to how many donuts there are to be consumed (i.e the cops will get to it when they get to it)

4. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Ha.Ha...That's a good one. I wouldn't doubt this to be true. :eek:

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

lol rr i believe that. believe me i will not post a damn thing on that site but i like to read some of the things on their

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It took a few days for mine to get activated.I forget just how long it took,but I was getting a little irritated about it too.But they'll get it up and going.Everybody knows the cops are all over it,but it's handy for peds research and the classifieds.I just never post anything.

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

it does drink acouple of days. Dont worry, he'll get back to you.