1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pedigree's for dummies

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DaksGT, Apr 5, 2012.

1. DaksGT

DaksGT Pup

Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a few months now and realize the importance of bloodlines. My previous dog was an Am-Staff, had him for 13 years, I have his ped, he had a lot of sindelar blood in him, for whatever that's worth. I got him when I was 13 and clueless about dogs. Presently I own a Staffy-bull. I find that there is a lot of knowledge on this board and am eager to learn more. However, whenever I click a pedigree link it's like speaking German to me. Can someone please give me the basic details? Why are some of the dogs in blue, others in red? What does 4x mean? ROM?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

4 x means he is walked arround the block four times a day!

ROM means Resting On Mondays!

Any further questions?

3. DaksGT

DaksGT Pup

Right, thanks for that, champ.

4. afros

afros Pup

5. olrts

olrts Banned

Doginhold you made my day :D

6. Does it bother anyone when someone comes on and there first post asks all these questions? I guess they don't want to read what is in front of them. I guess they are used to the cliff notes version of life.

7. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Olrts you´re welcome!

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

in short peta and law enforcement check the boards 4

9. DaksGT

DaksGT Pup

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Rest on mondays lmfao

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

And by the way gl means get layed!

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

forgot blue means blue nose, and red means red nose, come on i thought everybody knew that.

13. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Shit Mccoy I didn´t know that, should I feel ashamed?????? LOL!

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

could not resist.

15. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Shame on you Mccoy! LOL!

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Damn my dog has a lot of lazy fucking CH ROM dogs in his pedigree fuck resting on Monday's 9x strolls around the block they need to get off the couch and get laid some more I mean (work) some more lmao!!! I thought Rom met Roll out on Mondays lol .... Thanks for the history lesson fellas! You guys are too much hahaha

17. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Did you know CH means Caughing Hard! LOL!