1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pedigree question

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by 7mmrowland, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

A question for all the Ped guru's, looking for HANDSWORTH PSYCHSTAR/JUDAS ISKARIOT'S real pedigree?

2. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

PHYCHOSTAR..that is.

3. darlo

darlo Banned

Good luck with your search

4. John Galt

John Galt Pup

*****************************************************************************

5. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Reasoning behind this is Im inquiring about a possible breeding and Ive researched the dogs ancestry but JUDAS had two different breedings and am making sure he was psycho bred.

6. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

this is a very touchy subject but one of the stories is that he is out of the ped jg posted above, but others are pretty sure he's out of farmers boy jocko X eastreets kerry, jocko is psycho's son

7. Finito

Finito Big Dog

There is & has been only one ped for him.
    I seen one dog that features twice in that ped above,around 30yr ago & i can assure you that he was a typical kc stafford of that era & definately not behind any working stafford.

8. Levi

Levi Pup

Wasn't allendale king a show dog father of show ch skean du ,prob Spelt wrong

9. Levi

Levi Pup

Just looked it up was son Of skean dhu pure show dogs

10. It has been claimed by some people that the pedigree of Handsworth Psycho Star, which was a KC registered dog, has been used to ensure that pups from Judas was registered in the Dutch Kennel Club, but as far as the true pedigree of Judas goes, he was out of Jocko x Kerry.

7mmrowland
    Just out of curiosity, this possible breeding you speak of... assuming that you are somewhere in north America, is there any mentioning in the pedigree of a bitch named "Pebbles" out of Rickey x Beanie?

11. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Several staffords have been reg'ed under different peds to get them in the KC clubs. Nothing new about this

12. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Your right Levi. King making Ch too.
    I know a dogs tail means jack shit,but it is very rare to see a pump handle/tapered one today as they once were. For sure you won't see it in many dogs down from the working strains. Just remembering a son of King who was born many moons ago...........

13. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

I know well the bottom half of that ped as i had a dog regd out of that 'Dark Lassy'...the lads who used that paper work did so for security reasons they kept themselves to themselves and im pretty sure those with related dogs wouldnt want their business all over the net...if you got to ask on the internet then you probably dont really need to know

14. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Jocko was psycho's grandson

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

16. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

still waiting........check your pm.

finito = finished?

17. Read this carefully and try to comprehend what you just did.

I stated that it has been claimed by some people that the pedigree of Handsworth Psycho Star was used to ensure the pups got registered in the Dutch Kennel Club, nothing more, nothing less. I didn't even at any point state that Handsworth Psycho Star and Judas was the same dog did I?

In your eagerness to lecture me, you just added fuel to the fire when you said "the lads who used that paper work did so for security reasons they kept themselves to themselves and im pretty sure those with related dogs wouldnt want their business all over the net". I'm sure that IF Handsworth and Judas was the same dog, the owners of related dogs wouldn't want their business all over the internet, so you didn't exactly do them any favours by throwing in your 2 cents.

Now, as far as my question about this possible breeding goes....

I asked this question because I know of only one bitch that went to Minnesota, which was claimed to have pups after Judas. The bitch was first sent to Hirch who later on sent her to Reuvers where she had a litter. I know Rowdy had a few of the pups on her yard, but the thing is that Hirch told me before he passed away that Judas was never mated to Pebbles and that Artificial Insemination was never done as the pup was Sired by an APBT named "Archie". Since it appears that 7mmrowland might be located in the same area it wouldn't be a good thing if he came across anything related to "Pebbles x Judas" as it probably wouldn't be a truthful pedigree.

And as for your "if you got to ask on the internet then you probably dont really need to know" goes...

Just assuming that it indeed was any dog or bitch related to the mythical Pebbles and Judas mating he was thinking of using, if I never posed the question about if Pebbles was in the pedigree, would you rather see him infuse APBT blood in something he thought was a pure Stafford mating?

18. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Well Reading through this thread the fire was well alight way before i posted...the inference made clear enough that even an idiot could see wot you was getting at!!...and who gives a fuck about pebbles!?...why drag that into the conversation?...why tell the world theres APBT in them dogs?...i hate to be rude but maybe you should shut the fuck up about other peoples dogs!

19. Obviously you didn't comprehend much at all.
    I've said my piece and frankly, I don't really care if you're rude or not as you and your mouth piece doesn't really affect me and my life at all. The fire was lit the second 7mmrowland made this post implying that Handsworth and Judas was the same dog, you on the other hand added fuel to the fire by trying to confirm that the rumour were true by stating

"the lads who used that paper work did so for security reasons they kept themselves to themselves and im pretty sure those with related dogs wouldnt want their business all over the net"

Perhaps you should shut the fuck up about other peoples business on the net instead of adding to the fire?

Who gives a fuck about pebbles?
    Why drag that into the conversation?
    Why tell the world there is APBT in them dogs?

Listen, hot shot..

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone on this forum what they can add to a conversation or not?

Since 77mmrowland has listed MN as location, there could be a slight chance that Pebbles who was sent to MN could appear in the pedigree as it was claimed that she was artificially inseminated with sperm from Judas. It's not like there are tons of dogs with Judas in their pedigree around in north America you know.

Anyway, better safe than sorry as they say and even if he was talking about a mating done in Europe he now is aware of the history about the mythical Pebbles x Judas mating should he come across anything in north america related to this fantasy mating.

20. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member