1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ped ?? Is this possible

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hrdeluxe, Jun 21, 2007.

1. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

The other day a kid posted a ped in a Myspace group of his dogs ped. 4 gens back he had Heinzl's Toby in it. To me this is an old dog....like mid-60's. I thought it seemed funny to me....like something was missing. Is this possible or am I right in thinking this. I would post the ped he had but the link is taken down.

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Hmm lets assume toby was bred at 9 then the offspring was bred at 9 and so forth for 4 gens that would make up 36 years

if toby was 1967 then the boys dog would be 5 years old today.

So yes its possible but HIGHLY unlikley as bulldogs are rarely bred past 6-8 years.

3. i don't know that i would say that's correct. maybe a bitch, but not a stud.

4. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Pedsonline is crap unless you know the person putting up the info! GD fabed pedigrees!!! 90% of the shit on there is lies anyway.

5. There are frozen sperm breedings. Some dogmen keep sperm off good studs that way but I don't know for sure on this one but it's a possibility.