1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peach State AADR

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Jul 3, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hey people here is something that some friends and I are working on. We will be sponsering a show throught the AADR in the near future. So if you are in the southeast please show your support. If you are in Georgia please contact me if you would like to Join. Again I will keep everyone update on upcoming events....B.C..

http://peachstateaadr.webs.com/

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

congrats! wish i lived a bit closer to join you guys.

3. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

i'm joinin fa sho heh;)

4. Great to hear BC! I have made a lot of plans for the rest of the year. I am also working on an AADR club here in MO!

Good luck man and thanks for doing it for the dogs! :)

5. Marty

Marty Guest

You know I'm in if invited ;)

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Thank you Boogie and Marty, I know you all have my back. Let me just let you sll know that we have huge things in store for the Atlanta North Georgia area. We have an unbelievible staff and we are coming with it. Expect several shows per year. :D

7. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I got your back like a sweater!!!!!! :D

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

We have several people making emblems. Crystal621, muttkip, cutthroat made some nice ones. We are on track. We also will have details about 1st show this week....:D

9. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Congrats Hemi... I wish I were allot closer... well if work starts to pick up I might make 1 or 2...lol...:D

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats! Best of luck with it. :D

11. diva

diva CH Dog

I am so happy that there is another AADR club forming close to us. We will be there! :D

12. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

all right Georgia is "right down the road" from me:Dsounds great!

13. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

I'll try to be there. Just keep the updates coming.

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Good luck with your show,hope it's a big success.I'd go if I was closer.