1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peach State AADR 9/12/2009

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Jul 27, 2009.

1. weirdjack

weirdjack Pup

great we will see ya there.:D

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hey man this is the thread!!!!

3. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Sadly....I can not be there, I want to go sooooo bad.....but I'm getting sworn into the NAVY here in a few weeks and I gotta go to a meeting that day ):

Take lots of pics though!

4. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Ok I'll be there. Make sure rabies are up to date Hall co is hot on that. Any way I'm bringing Krank just for fun! ;)

5. diva

diva CH Dog

We are heading out this evening. Safe travels everyone! See yall tomorrow. :)

6. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

will they be checking rabies? did I need top bring their papers or can I just bring their tags?

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

shit, what if we can't find the tags right now :o

8. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I may be wrong but I doubt that they wil be checking tags or shot records. I have been to several shows and have never been asked for them. Yet, this is my first AADR show.

9. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

I will bring my tags just in case. I never had them checked at adba show

10. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Good luck to everyone today! Wishing you all a fun time and success! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures!

11. cutt

cutt CH Dog

yeah dont forget the cameras ...good luck to everyone

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of you, but a family birthday has stomped on that today. Good luck to all. Did someone say "pictures."??? I hope lots of them. :D

13. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Hope you all had a great time today! WE WANT PICTURES!:D:D

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I didnt take any but as soon as I get them I will post them. we had fun for our first show......:):eek:

15. Marty

Marty Guest

AKA took a 2nd and a 3rd out of 3 dogs each show, got some pics coming but I a tired man right now :)

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i cant beleive i missed this :mad: i have been so messed up w/ this stupid new job- from days to nights, back to days- i honestly thought it was next weekend.
    i havent been on much lately due to being worn down.
    sonafa...

17. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Wow had a great time today! I think it was a good turn out for the clubs first show and a great location too. looking forward to seeing some of those pics Marty.

18. Marty

Marty Guest

It was a pleasure to meet Wootness,diva,Lydia(sp) Brian's wife... today at the show, I been wanting to meet you all :D

If I forgot you... post up, had alot going on at the show today:D

19. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

we had a great time as well

I am working on pics as I type. Just wanted to get thread started
    It was an okay show, not very many people buts its new.

We had an awesome time hanging out with Diva You guys are awesome

Woot 1st show placed 1st
    2nd show placed 1st

Blue 1st in best Blue

20. Marty

Marty Guest

Congrats :D