1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paula poland dogs?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by V.Jackson fan, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:lala:......yep.....ts...is tennesse............:panicsmiley:.....:woohoo1:

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ht...can see clearly now the rain has gone......lol...lol.....

3. Lot of mouth bluebell UR one to like to jump in stuff u don't know about that is what is so funny lol

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Lol...lol.....lol......ooooooooooooo.....well i do know it don't take 20/50 dog's to tell good from bad.....lol...

5. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

tell him to show us 1 or 2 of the 20 peds from the source so we can see what he did not like. how hard can that be ? And you co signing on some one you dont know sound like the smartest move ever i just know you a dog pro. Pbeeople listen here after 2 or 3 it must have been some candy or you blind because how do you get to 5-10-20 and now man i dont like these hounds. Right kids may trust your words maybe

6. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Realpits I can tell u this was be4 it was ever a peds online! homeboy and da dogs aint shit bottomline! jump aint no real rom either! Dont you ever in your life try to play me Nc style / real pits! Why would I post or bred a dog that didnt make the grade ask yourself that! I use to get dogs from PP for free and none turned out! U breed 4 golden headsnshit b4 real!

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Stop sayn Pbeeople and say Peeps! bruh dont you ever try make me out a lie!

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

whats so funny nc style onlything you post on is the dumb stuff realpits use to post on so thats how we know this is you! You make NC look real bad! Since you now so much what really is so little! What was the car pp bought in 1997 after all the peddling she did with the dogs she had tell me that? like i said you will never be able to play me! I no more than what you think I know! You make NC look real bad like thats the only blood we have around here! Let me see some golden heads!!!!!!

9. Pbeeople listen here after 2 or 3 it must have been some candy or you blind because how do you get to 5-10-20 and now man i dont like these hounds. Right kids may trust your words maybe.......

Dude do you hear what you are saying? Man if/when you are looking at dogs you go through as many as you can to give them a fair shake! To see if you can even continue to run with them....if so to figure out what each one is lacking and bringing to the table....AND IF YOU REALLY SAW ONE OF THEM GO.....YOU KEPT LOOKING FOR A ''GAME'' ONE.......My partner came to the realization that it wasn't a game line, and when outcrossed all the traits you were looking for that blood to pass on vanished....But my partner wasn't looking for golden heads and rednoses and cowpatches......HE WAS SEARCHING FOR BULLDOGS and he finally ended up saying.....those dogs were straight garbage......

10. To blue I know that u don't know anything so p. off and go get Ed. On the dogs & pep's that u try to bash on to hi-Tek/east I'm not one that bash pep or tere dogs or the line they run all am saying is I don't know how u crossed it but we crossed it with termite line and it works good the one that told me to do that was me. Burns/mr.hall and man that I did not knows was related to me utilize about 5 years ago just take the time and look at the dogs I told u about any q. Gladly tel to u just pm me.

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:neener:Ya got that right,,lol,,,i would have known after 1/r/2,,and not waste good dog food.on 20/r/50....an now ya got them for nothing,:3huh-smilie:,,from $100,,,wtf......make ur mind up.......la,la,la,la,l,a,la,al,al,ala,,,,,,,,

12. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Ed has been dead now for a while TS!!!!

13. This I know when he stayed near w.ville before he moved to v. I spinet 2/3days a week at his plays 3years before he left for va. I met ed when he lived in sends feary that is went the line started Ed was a good man and told me a lot love to have him around now he helped me with the female I started 3xcon.hoghunt and 4x privet hunt dame good hog dog I have 2 a grat gran daughter and a grat.gran daughter her right now one is crossed on top on Cummings x lonzo just crossed her back wiggins black jarrett aka nomac pure termite next go in to termite x bullet and so on it is some nice stuff not just on paper on hog work those two females r some nice girls they r first cuisen there mothers wer litter mates

14. TS I would never bash another man's blood, sweat, and tears all I can do is speak on what I have seen and experienced. I myself never saw a good one, but I appreciate the info you gave on how you crossed yours up to get the good results. Like I said my partner had a yard full of pure redboy and bolio dogs. His redboy dogs were GAME, but left a lot to be desired, so that's when he put the bolio in the mix, and that made them smarter and a lil more talented, but they still had a hard time of it if they couldn't maneuver like they wanted.....so like I said that's when he ran across the poland stuff/mugger/thug cross. He thought he had found a pot of gold......needless to say that poland/mugger/thug stuff contaminated and polluted the redboy and bolio. Sooner or later the ones that carried any percentage of that blood started pulling up and moonwalking, so he had to breed that blood out and just get back to the basics.

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Sounds like shit I stated a few months back, you one fishy dude. Ed bred them dogs Pedro aka Black Jack, Moe to just about everything possible. Moe in my opinion was the better of the two producing wise. I had a jimmy Male that was a beast by 15 months. Black jack had some good results later on at the end of his stud carrer with some old bullet blood. I never knew exactly how the female was bred but the litter was above average. Ed was popular because he had an open yard and loved talking dogs and welcomed everybody with an interest in the dogs. I loved stopping by wville and checking on him from time to time. I raised many of them hounds of his stock but no luck. I still enjoyed my venture.

16. Ya Ed did breed him a lot but he new what he was doing I breed to termite 2 not black jack Ed told me t2 is the better one of ones he had but moe did throw good one but a lot of peeps liked bj not t2 I went with what Ed said to do and he was on the mony he came to my home two time and we went together on her last two privet hunts and we had a blast after it was over he loved my lil bitch

17. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

The only one that makes NC look bad is u know it all bashing dogs u never seen before from what u type what dog man does that real smart . I am sure if you EVER see one the these golden head dogs pray its not against U bruh! lets see if the people get that.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Yall take fourm shit to heart lol

19. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed. Conversation is not pertinent anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.