1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paula poland dogs?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by V.Jackson fan, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Bruh PP breed dat jumparound dog to over 50 bitches! All untested and he also was a untested hound! Im telling you what I no and not what anyone told me! Out of 50 breedings theres only 2 hounds that you hear about! The % was not there! Known fact!

2. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Im telling you folks TS is realpits/NC....

3. Well mr.R not trying to down grade no one but I have seen a lot of good dogs were the owner did not know how to work them and instead f them they didn't have a chance to show how good they are true betold some p. just don't know how to one I'm not trying to bash anybody it's just a lot those dogs are cheap that they get a bad rep.but Hi&East r right cross them and u will get what u r looking for.but as far as me just coz u don't know me don't bash what I have not every body here's every thing but H.hgrove /Bullard/apr/lock jaw can speak for me & bro. L.o.d. /souther corps.

4. I don't know who realpits is so don't label me like that that is bs from u 87b

5. Hi Tek min comeing of jump r litter mate talon of sin lake crossed and have brot jump r in to it and cross out so look her up

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I'm not trying to bash you or your dogs either TS as ive never seen them.my point is you cant discount some one elses personal expirience/opinion just cause u dont agree.and like I said a good dog gon be a good dog fucked up keep or not.1more thing. Has any body had more than 20 dogs directly from pp?Cause if not then ima go head and say HighTek the foremost authority on the subject in this thread IMO.

7. If you want to put high tech as high authority, go right ahead. I prefer to to stick with the people and have mentioned previously. I would rather deal with those who have made a name versus those who think they have one!

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

All the ppl U named are not even known for this blood! And as far as a name for myself? Ok if you say so!

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

seen a few of those as well. It was a task to stay :45 minutes with them but that was their limits. They came from one of the game's biggest peddler. (the funniest part no one will ever know how they are really bred, but that is a different topic altogether). Cotton's Bullet is an all time great but he was a better performer than producer but with that said he did produce some dogs that went on to produce some dogs. Stoney just did not happen to be one. He was cold but bred to produce and did not.
    The Stoney stuff was basically non-existent and had just about faded, along with the 'popularity' of the Poland dogs, until Jump Around was bred to Minnie. Sabotage was a bulldog. The Molly dog I know nothing about. Grunt was a rough freak who had as much mouth as any dog ever. Grunt made bad signs in his first (the clock was ticking) and was given away. Made bad signs in his second and was sold to the peddler mentioned above. Within three months he went from a 2XW to a Gr. Ch. Go figure. For whatever reason a lot of people saw the success in Sabotage and the hype with Grunt as coming from the Poland side of the pedigree and not the Mims Minnie side.
    I have never personally owned a Poland bred dog and that is for a reason. If you go see dog after dog carrying that blood pull up, on all fours, usually out front, it is not something one would go searching for. Jump Around was a pet, nothing more, nothing less. He was bred to a bitch from a family of game dogs. I have always said if one were to breed that Grunt/Sabotage blood back to the Mims side and make it click to whereas the Bullet stuff is doing the biting and the Mims stuff is doing the scratching, well, one would be on top of the world. The issue with those dogs is that very, very few of their breedings worked that way. Mostly they bite hard a for a few and then start looking around.
    Those dogs are just low percentages. Do they make some people happy? Absolutely. Are there good ones out there. I am sure there are. Are they something someone should base a program off of? Not in the least. S

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Well how many have you had directly from PP?And yes if HK had as many as he said and I have no reason to doubt him.hell I don't even know him.Ill listen to his expirience b4 some one who's had 2 or 3 even of they had success.Cause to me that's still to small a number to vouch for the whole line.

11. Hi -Tek/slim I know what u are saying but like they say when u get a good one u go with it look up Ed buraras aka cayman kennels at termite 2 off spring and u will see sampsons pearl & sampsons hayster look at the breeding's it works

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Would ya have to go through 20/r/50 dog's be-fore ya know there crap..........//???????????????????

13. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Hell when I was green and thought I knew it all plus the fact of being new and young to this you do dumb shit! Kennle Blindness is a B-----!

14. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Was my only access 20yrs ago!!!

15. I feel the same as slim.....and they were SOME ROUGH CRUNCHING hounds......first 30 one side is saying woooweeee uh uh uh.....after that clock started to tick.....that same side is saying....uh oh....and looking just as dumb in the face as the hound was...its like the "Micheal Myers" head to the side look in the Halloween movies, and they hadn't ran hot, were not in shock and were not even in bad shape, and the ones my partner had were crossed TO SOME GOOD REDBOY AND BOLIO STUFF from some good men! It just never worked.....the breedings never panned out....and once he kept crossing it to the other blood, the dogs didn't even carry much of the mugger/thug and poland/stoney stuff so that blood was irrelevant. I was only asking because slim gave the blueprint my partner was seeking, he never could just make it happen that way.

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Well if that was the only option,after ,.two.. dog's,i would have moved state or even country...lol...ps:ts is this another that can't stand on there own 4 feet,,they have to be crossed...yep....

17. I am so over these stupid conversations.....it's as simple as this... You haven't heard of me nor I you. But show me one person who knows everybody and every dog ever affiliated with pit bulls, if you say you can then you r a damn liar. If is what it is and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm over this. But if anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is look me up.

18. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

A PP then was sellem 4 $150 then peddled the hell out of them!

19. Oh boy here we go! I can not speak for other members of this forum BUT I FOR ONE do not want to put any money up.....especially on A WORLDWIDE FORUM......FOR ANY AND EVERYONE TO SEE....What I would like is for you to bring some tangible info into this topic if you can....I dont want to know you, really dont need to know you.....I would really just like to know where your breedings and dogs went right and where my partners went wrong. If you can give a little insight on that I WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATE IT....ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT I DONT PARTICIPATE OR INDULDGE IN AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT......AND IT'S RIGHT HERE IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL TO SEE.....

20. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Bro no hard feelings but dont go there!!!! Please dont do that to your self!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.