1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paula poland dogs?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by V.Jackson fan, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

The best breeding paula ever did was when mr edwards asked her to take his blk&tan dog to a crazy VERY hard bittn wht dog...this cross created THE BEST bulldogs to have her stuff n the ped. I owned animals frm her stuff awhile back an while I dont now...I would DEFINATELY take 1 outta this if its done again or take a nicely bred brood to Bee2!

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [351964] :: PARKER'S/BRED THORO'S LIL MISSEE

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

The Stoney dog was cold and never produced shit. The dog that stands out in that pedigree is Pernells Red Baron. That was game a bulldog that ever lived. He slept on the ground as he was hell on a house or a barrel. He could grab a metal 55 gal. barrel by the end and flip it in the air. His owner, TP, heard, "Why don't you get him up", maybe a hundred times. He would take anything and gladly ask for more. If he had teeth he would have been famous. He has a nice sister named Miss Spazz. When Mr. Edwards sent Stoney away to be bred he called later and said, "Shoot him, I have bred him to the baddest and best producing bitches anywhere to be found and he has yet to produce a bulldog". That came from his owner. The Jump Around stuff became popular with Grunt. It is amazing Minnie carried him as far as she did. Sabotage was the bulldog in that litter. US1

3. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

OUCH!:cool:

4. slim12

By no means is this meant to disrespect you or trash on your dogs. Just stating facts about Stoney. Is it possible you have good dogs out of a pedigree filled with Stoney, a cold dog who never produced shit? Absolutely. So I do not doubt what you say about your dogs because I have never seen them or met you. But I know as a personal fact the best dog in your pedigree is Pernells Red Baron, by far. I also know as a personal fact Stoney never produced the first bulldog, not the first. A cold dog that produced nothing but more cold dogs and even more curs. Best of luck to you and your hounds. US1

5. slim12

But if you go back past the fourth generation there are some greats. Maybe the greatest match dog of all time, Molly Bee. One of the hardest biting dogs of all time in Rufus. he won matches with no teeth. Caesar and little caesar. Greats. But the Stoney stuff leaves a lot to be desired. US1

6. I see you started typing before you researched the peds was bout to think you was not a real dogman until the last post if all you saw was STONEY in that ped slim12 hahahah. Look i never knew stoney i guess u did? But he is Breed nice as HELL!! http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=13028 and u KNOW IT!! and his SIRE and DAM are very well known in the real old school dogman world that i get call about ALL THE TIME!! If you think out of 17 known pups not one of the them are not real dogs i want to see whats on your yard man!! I Know you know POLAND JUMP AROUND http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=392711 is good blood or you clearly never had any? not cross right anyway. But i respect your opinion and thanks for seeing all the other poven blood in the ped BUT trust me when i tell u he is a solid dog and does produce FIRE!! And this last cross is my new line http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=141320 the dog are hell can show you better than i can tell you man hahahaha!!

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

You can talk to ur head fall off out of 3000 dog jumparound produced only ones talked about is grunt and sab! N jump a round is not a real rom if u no or not! We callem jump stoney dogs cuz neither produced not saying yours are not what you saybut the % are not there so if you get a good 1 lests jus say u had gud look!!!

8. I dont talk trust me the % of good pups are HIGH over here i fly dogs DELTA GUY and luck dont got shit to do with it!! Lets not be a HATER in 2013 HI-TEK or just shut me up a show me some of the blood you ran with not heard about withthe blood!!

9. I dont Talk my % of pups high over here GUY I fly PUPS on planes TRUST!! And when did u pick what was and was not ROM if you did not know there are some ?S on at LOT OF ROMS AND CH etc a lot of them are not reported and we know why!! So how bout u shut me up and show me some dogs you ran with not heard about with the blood or let just do not start off 2013 still being a hater hi-tek hahaha

10. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Dont post peds dnt even reg dogs till they prove there worth! How about you we dnt sell nothing 2 da public we breed every 2yrs unlike you mr. Com u in it for da $ IM in it for the love of the game but since u wnt to no so much look up B-Gebe's Mr. Money thats what I run 2xer! How u got you can say that about???? HI-Tek

11. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

And he was mine bought him from War Eagle yeah Mr. HH u need anymore info??? PM me!!!

12. all i ask is for you to post some blood so we can give a opinion on what u got in your yard if u can not do that then stop tlking and i ant like no one but ME!! AND I KEEP WHAT I WANT AND SELL THE REST !! Sorry my dogs pay for them selves u should try it if anyone will pay for them!!!! I GET CALLS FROM EVERYONE about this BLOOD!! u see what it is! Just cut it out!

13. You are so full of shit your breath stinks. This coming from someone who has probably never been on her yard. Not one dog there is what you say, nor is she. Don't hate because you can't get yourself together like she does.

14. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

This site is full of haters talk more about things that they have never seen than any site i have ever seen in my life! Seems like all the dogmen that actually feed yards full of offical dogs are banned and the net pros that may have 1 dog are up here giving advise for the most part is what i read . IMO

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:wave2:Lol...lol...no-way.....YA THINK......:noway:

16. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

nc style/realpitsnobullshit look man get over it Dam!! You get bannded now this site is full of shit? I think its just you I had over 20 dogs from her and she is a nice lady but da dogs aint Shit and aint gone be shit its a low % line! Bro get a life on so new dogs! You think cuz n da ped it got alot of famous names in it the the dog is going to do this and that! Well its old school blood aint no need to test it i'll just sell pups thats how you n realbullshit think! I dont care if sum1 sold me a pup/ or dog from chilled seaman from bullet or anyother famous dog he or she ass gone get look at and put 2 da test! Keep breeding you curs!!!!!!

17. A partner of mine used to run some mugger/thug crossed with some poland/stoney stuff and I can't even lie those suckers were rough as a cobb and most had alligator traps, but seems like they had clocks in their heads......it's like an athlete with a hamstring pull......they used to always pull up. A few of them went longer times but I never really saw one I could call a ''game'' dog. Only a couple were ever bred and you had to outcross the hell out of them to even get a halfway decent one and sooner or later he just phased that blood out of his program. Everyone has different definitions of what a good dog is supposed to be, but I would kind of like to see all these ''good'' poland dogs to maybe see where he went wrong.

18. Tek/east a lot of pep don't know what works with the line & some just don't know anything at all. A lot of p weekend war's and some keep low profile about there hunts, but if u know what to do with this line of dog's hunt's r very good one % is high try one breeding cross & get 4 out of 6 do three , two, five, and two did 8 hunts 2nd time cross 4 for 4 three did chap.hunts one did two hunts its all in knowing what cross anything from 12 min hunts to 1.34 and under is good % in most books a q from cayman,and h.h. A few ys back and it still works today like I said most hunts u don't here of and some don't know how to breed or how to get one re. For a hunt.

19. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

So I guess you the best that ever done it huh TS?I don't have and have never seen this blood.My thing is if slim and high tek post they expirience with these dogs how you gon say they wrong or just don't know how to breed.well high tek clearly said he had over 20 dogs directly from the source.So like you said some people don't know how to breed.Well the same person that bred all those POS dogs he had is the same person who bred yours.Now before you go saying he didnt know how to get em ready well he posted his proof.How bout you.And not a fucking ped.see y'all dont understand the diff I guess.And a game dog gone be a game dog no matter of got damn mayfield conditioned that ass or he just came off grandmas couch.so ability to get one ready don't got shit to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.