1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

patterdale terrier

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jones, Apr 9, 2008.

1. hammatoed

hammatoed Guest

schwabs got some decent stuff as well..very honest down to earth guy..give him a call or stop on by & he will be down for chit chat about life,family,dogs etc >good oldschool type of guy;)

schwab got his hands on "JET" a few years back..that dog is a bad mofo!
    you want some real nice patterdale get 1 out of the Jet X Wilma breeding..old school nuttal.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

They look like some good dogs...what happened to Jet's face though? I see he works alot so i'm guessin it has somthin to do with when he was workin...?

3. hammatoed

hammatoed Guest

those would be working scars..this dog has seen hundreds of vermin in his day. :eek:

4. hammatoed

hammatoed Guest

black hole nut & Hod from hammonds yard..pics are old thought id throw them up here

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Oh, that is such bull$%^t! I have a 26 lb bitch I'd like to pull, but so much for that I guess! So has the ADBA designated an upper weight limit too? I'd hope so, since most of those big dogs are mixed as well!!!! :mad:

6. hammatoed

hammatoed Guest

adba has been a joke for years..about as good as the ptca.! :eek:

7. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

does anyone know of a patterdale terrier breeder in nc?

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I just love these little dogs...They are extreme for their size.

9. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

I have been playing with the idea of getting one. Im almost over the edge. If I could have found a kennel with a litter on the ground in my area I would have went the next day and gotten one about a week ago.

Ferk out

10. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Clint73, hit me up with a PM please. Im in Michigan, so a drive to OH is not a problem.

Ferk out

11. hammatoed

hammatoed Guest

* At Stud to Select Bitches *

-Stud Location: Colorado & NewYork

-Patterdale Terrier
    -Male
    -4yrs old
    -17lbs
    -Nuttall/gould
    -PTCA Reg
    -Send me a PM for info or questions

Attached Files:

• BRK.jpg
      BRK.jpg
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  12. masta of game

masta of game Banned

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Which are the respected kennels for this breed? pm if you want, i like them but do they hunt in pairs or alone for most vermin, they probably hunt in pairs eh!:rolleyes:

14. castle

castle Big Dog

If they are going to ground you use them singly ,if you put 2 to ground,they usually end up in single file and the one behind will push the one in front into its prey and it will get ripped up especially if its for badgers

15. beanieman

beanieman Banned

a cross is a bad idee.
    Why do you want to put the jack in the patterdale.
    Il take a patterdale over a jack anytime.
    A friend of mine is the hunting coórdinator in holland and he works with patterdale an german draadhaar and he would never want a jack simply beacause a patterdale WILL work anytime.
    And are proven better dogs than jacks.
    The guys i know work al the time with there dogs and if a jack could do it better they would have jacks, but they don't

16. dandy

dandy Pup

Book "Hunting with Terrier, Hounds and Lurcher" by Walter & Marlene Zwettler, p 292, a lot of pictures, German/English
    Covertext:
    From the Patterdale Terrier, the Jack Russell to the German Hunting Terrier, from the original Otter Hound and the cunning Lurcher, from the fox catcher to the boar catcher, this book is dealing. About these small, tough and most courageous dogs of the world – the terriers as they had been once and still are, about the Hounds, those untiring hunters and finders, especially about the original Otter Hound and finally about the famous and notorious Lurcher, cunning, quick and courageous, we want to inform and entertain you.

HISTORICAL, ACTUAL, STORIES AND HUNTING REPORTS<O:p></O:p>

Especially entertaining and informative for real dogmen and of course hunters!

Available in all book shops and online-shops
    for intersested people in the States go to
    http://www.powells.com/biblio/68-9783200011359-1

For additional info go to http://zwgamedogs.at

Attached Files:

17. masta of game

masta of game Banned

18. dandy

dandy Pup

Thanks, yes that's my website:).

19. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

I have a female puppy of this breeding.
    She is 13 weeks old now and makes hope to be a good hunter in the future.

20. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog