1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

patrick's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by findrodhere, Mar 17, 2006.

1. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

2. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Check your P.M.'s, I love the blood that Mr. Patrick runs.

3. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

IMO u cant go wrong with it. works well when crossed into some chinaman blood

4. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I have dogs bred down from this kennel. Kennels like Mr. Patrick help you set good foundations such as many other kennels do. TG kennels is good for brood blood along with carolinagamedogs, Tatonka kennels, Sorrell's and many other kennels across the nation. Just depends on what your looking for in your dogs. Hear me on this! Know what your looking for when you go to buy a puppy or dog from a breeder. (EXAMPLE) If I go looking for a brood frisco dog and say, I do go to TG kennels! I need to know the way its coming off Frisco to make my offer. But, if you go up in there and say I just want a frisco bred dog. Guess what? you are going to get a Frisco bred dog but is it what you want for your program? Some are bred to perform and some are bred to produce but this does not exclude gameness in the dog or dogs off of these lines. Your brood stock should be game as your performance dogs but may lack in some skills but not gameness! Hope this helps, Slick Wille

5. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I prefer "Locomotive breath" but Tull is good to go brother!

6. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

I get what you're saying, thanks for wisdom, slick willie. I'll keep all this in mind when I'm out looking for a new dog. I think that I need more experience with the different lines before I make any decisions. I like patrick's yard, but i've also been interested in gambler's virgil as of late. Good looking out, willie.

7. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I've seen this site before. He seems very dedicated and serious about what he does. He sounds like a great source of info. and probably has great dogs.