1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pat pups nuttalls x 3/4 gould 1/4 wheelers

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by zarna, Aug 26, 2010.

1. zarna

zarna Big Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAGoouHmm08[/ame]

2. zarna

zarna Big Dog

they are 3 and a 1/2 weeks old

3. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

hahaha loving them.. :D

4. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

3/4 Gould 1/4 Wheeler?
    Take care. Most of them drift to start dogfighting at an early age.
    I have a bitch with only a touch of Gould, and she is the biggest trouble maker in the pack.

5. zarna

zarna Big Dog

yeah thanks for that, i will keep a eye on them, they will have there separate runs any way. posts are in just need some mesh or chain wire,

6. zarna

zarna Big Dog

pups now bit more mobile lol

Attached Files:

7. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

nice..

how old r they now

8. zarna

zarna Big Dog

in that pic about 8 weeks i think?

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

zarna can u pm me the number again.

im thinking of getting another pup, a straight gould dog from Sydney. just incase mine doesnt make the grade i should have a substitute.

although the type the man from Sydney breeds is a bit big, i still like what i heard about them. i like their style of hunting. real tough dog, the man imported the hardest patterdales u can bring haha, im gonna stick with his line of dogs. the wheeler/gould dogs

10. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

HiYa,nice pups.I hope they work out for you.Takecare though,like Snake said,.those Gould dogs love a tear-up.Mine thinks shes ready to fight the dog world!

11. zarna

zarna Big Dog

pups are coming along great, and they are always having a scrap with each other, its funny they will eat out of the same bowl but give them a bone and they are really protective of that lol. will put up some more pics soon.

12. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

check ur inbox zarna