1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pat Patrick's yard raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shadyridgekennel, Feb 19, 2008.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

on another note it seems now that the investigators have implied that anyone that owns a AADR registered dog is considered to be a dog fighter, and trust me they have all the info on everyone now that they have TLW and they raided his home. So basically i hope and pray that everyone keeps the yard and dogs in great shape and for gods sake get rid of your breeding stands and mills and springpoles and hide ur break sticks for the time being, Don't leave any room for error otherwise YOU will end up like these great men

2. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

So does this mean that they will start going down the list each person's place cause if so thats a long thing.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

who knows what they have planned all i know is it can't be good, watch ur backs people the devil is coming in the form of "humane" society workers

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

5. this is really not good that they have TL there. I had just sent some papers on dogs to reg with him. and i sent them certified mail. and i just checked the tracking # and it was delivered to there po box monday.

so we are hoping noone can pick these papers up?!

6. i can see all the officers of the clubs being investigated because they draw the most attention. This is a bad deal because our names are the ones that are on the website and everywhere els that we keep in contact with terry on a regular basis.

7. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Wow, I didn't know that all it took to be a "hard core dog fighter" was a treadmill, injectable substance, and a breakstick. Someone should have told me sooner. Looks like I can no longer exercise my dog, immunize my dog against disease or heartworm, or safely propect my dog from other dogs on walks without going to prison. Just call me a "hardcore dog fighter", sad, sad day.

8. ok guys in regard to the AADR. i just got off the phone with them and they dont know what was taken as far as owners info ect. he said they ransacked the office bad.and that this was a witchhunt and he was on the other line with his lawyer and had to let me go.

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Hand write your peds. What else has to happen before people realize they need not blast there dogs genetics over the internet? Dont sell pups and you wont need a ped anyway. What do you have to prove?

10. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

u know i was thinking about this for a while last night and i came to the conclusion that the internet is one of the main reasons why all this BS is going on. People are becoming very arrogant and posting all there personal business online. I think the best thing for our breed is to stop this internet doggin crap, and keep to ourselves in regards to the dogs. No more posting peds online or anything of that sort, i think that would save a lot of dogs and a lot of peoples lives. These tree huggers use the net as a main source to prosecute so called dog fighters, when all they are doing is throwing up false information that some jerk off somewhere posted on the net and made people believe it was the truth. U know everyone says try and make this breed look good to the publics eye, but what people don't realize is the general public has no say in these raids so why in the hell should the public like our breed, it won't matter once they are all seized anyway. I think we should do our best to keep the true apbt out of the public eye, thats the only way we'll be able to keep our dogs. The hell with closing ur circles, make ur circles invisible to everyone except a select few. Privacy is the only way to keep our freedoms

Well said B.B. I agree with you 100%

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

11. cheese

cheese Top Dog

The Patricks hand wrote their peds. They left their boards open to the public. I dont think they could have done anything different except get out of the dogs...

12. ok dont want to sound stupid but who is mahlon patrick

13. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

lol if you thought his real name was PP

14. ok i dont really know a whole lot about him personally so i did not know his real name but now that i know he is pat patrick ok thanks.

15. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

one of the first pics shows a dog with its ear torn off and scarring, thats not going to cut it as being fat and happy puppy dogs.

16. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

I have no words for this except utter disgust and contempt for the ignorant bastards running this country...so, tell me this, my 30 lb corgis must be fighter too then just because i own a treadmill and syringes for vaccines??? wtf

thoughts are with MP

17. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

SAD! No case and they are released! Just another way to get ridd of dogs!

18. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

This is true, they've got all the customer info, BUT will much come of it. I am concerned over on the other hand they had a bunch of names/info when SDJ went down and not too much came of that. Many people untouched even though the info was right there at their disposal.

I do hear what you're saying, but what can we do. Hide? For how long? Have to get rid of the dogs completely in order to do this.