1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pat Patrick's yard raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shadyridgekennel, Feb 19, 2008.

1. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

You know what I HATE more than anything? The term "rape stand". What a bunch of jack-asses!! And it's no suprise that the HSUS was involved:mad: Go figure; HSUS is just another name for PeTA!
    The sad thing is that this will turn out just like FB's did. All dogs will be destroyed before a trial is even thought about, so, no evidence that they were wrong in seizing the dogs.

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

In the artical it says that a breeding stand (called a rape stand by the bunnyhuggers) is used in the training of fighting dogs. It also said that P. Patrick was one of the top 3 BREEDERS of fighting dogs in the country. Since when is it illigal to breed the apbt?? This makes my blood boil. I dont understand how the Humane society considers itself HUMANE!!! What is humane about KILLING 150 healthy dogs. Prioritys in this country are all F**ked up. Animals have more rights than humans. The H.S and peta have america brainwashed. My prayers go out to P.Patrick and his family.

3. yup this country is going down the drain!!! and they think its okay if say a hunting dog has scars on it from the fields ect but god forbid if a bulldog has even 1 on its body then it MUST (:rolleyes: ) a fighter says the treebunnys.
    Who knows who will be next.

iam really considering moving out of state to Mexico or something.

4. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

That's the illegal part, not the breed.

Crazy stuff, though. I'm hoping the best for the dogs and, like whats was said, they don't go the way of F.B.'s yard...

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Tic Toc Tic Toc. Ya hear that? Tic Toc Tic Toc. The time is running out. :(

6. claymore

claymore Pup

"Prioritys in this country are all F**ked up", couldn't agree more!!

7. simms

simms CH Dog

The HSUS and thier supporters can (need) go to the devil!

If you dont get it by now folks....its to damn late! This breed isn't for everyone ...OBVIOUSLY! Close the circles!

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I understand what you are saying, But........ If that is the case anyone who ever bred a litter of bulldogs is a felon and anyone who ownes a dog bread by P. Patrick (even a untoutched dog) Is in possesion of a fighting dog. Our breed of choise is the american P-I-T Bull terrier. I guess that makes us all Guilty of owning and/or breeding fighting dogs. Total undeniable undisputable BULLS#IT!!!! Imo

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Members! this is exactly why we have the rules we do about full names on this site :(

I am so sorry to be reading this... we all know what happens now :(

150 healthy dogs dead :eek:

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

yea but this happens on everything simms,,,, not just dogs,,, we are losing our rights everyday,,,,, everyones gotta quit being a damn sissy and stand up for there stuff or they are gonna take it

11. simms

simms CH Dog

I think this came down from that discussion poll. An your right these guys are looking for a pet utopia........

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i'll be damned if the hsus ever tries to do anything like that to me, im going out blazin, eff em they all deserve to die for ruining peoples lives that aren't doing anything to affect the tree huggers lives. U know these people were probably picked on and freaking dorks in school so now they grew up and decided they wanted to get back at the world because they weren't tuff enough to fight back when they were young. Kill em all, fuckin tree huggers, my 12 pump stays loaded for those guys
    YIS
    B

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  13. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

This has to stop,lets do something folks..start writing letters,email,petitions,etc....It's time to come together,for this breed,don't let it go down like this.

14. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

What in the hell do you suggest we do CJG? All the letters in the world arent going to free Pat. Another damn good dogman is now lost in the system. All they'll get him for is breeding. I just talked to J and he said Pat just moved out there not too long ago. They must have been waiting for him. What a waste. This shit is truely depressing. :( Maybe we should get a queer to put a sheet over his head and scream and cry at the top of his lungs on Youtube about the whole thing. ... "Leave Floyde and Pat ALONE YOU BASTARDS!!":rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008
  15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It's not just Patrick people, they also have T.L. Williams in custody and for those of you who don't already know he is the one that operates the AADR. It is time to stand up for our rights as dog owners this has to stop now! In the coming days I amsure there will be many ways that legitimate dog people can help with this so please keep a look out for ways you might be able to contribute.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008
  16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Look around, mark my words, recall when I said this and that.... and especially after Dumbass Vick... I specifically said "now watch everyone start dropping like flies". I been waiting on this for years, talk about closing circles, I dont know if thats even enough now, were into full fledged denial of rights at this point, invading someones property, assuming guns were traded for dogs and saying they already verified some as fighting dogs (How) did they ask the dogs? Whats wrong with a stand??? some bitches need one its more humane than letting them fight it out right until she gives it up aint it??? Hmmm Hmmm? Taking down FB, Bailey, Tants and Now Patricks dogs among many others in just the , What next? I swear it really is going to come down to someone rebelling to the and PETA or the damn govt to get the point across or we will all have to disappear into the woods underground somewhere just for the love of our dogs and the right we have to maintain their gameness and original attributes without feeling like animal cruelests and abusers when we are not. Dogs can get scars and missing teeth from anything from chewing to accidental fights and also to hunting and hog dogging etc.... but these days innocent until proven guilty is only until they get in your shit and then your automatically guilty. Let em come to my house and see what happens. They wont find squat except MY blazin right to defend my property, damn peopel think they can invade and take and say what they want, but they wont be able to say my guns came from trading dogs, I got receipts bitch and youll be too shot up to read em anyway....I am an American I do what I want.

17. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

[​IMG]
    some of the dogs taken in the raids

18. Marty

Marty Guest

:(

Your right GAPITS...

http://tucsoncitizen.com/ss/frontpage/77369.php

19. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

We are such a small speck of dust compared to the anti's its not even funny. Do you think JQP gives a damn about Pat Patrick, or FB, or TS, or DT? I dont. I will support in any and all ways possible but I think it will be a futile effort ultimately ending in ALL of our demise in one way or another. You cant be a rockstar in this game. Notoriety will get you locked the fuck up. OBVIOUSLY.