1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paranoid lol!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr. Brownstone, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Ok i am sitting on the front porch with my Nu-Stock covered dog and i hear a helicopter flying real low over head. It comes into view and i notice it has a big magnet that says Animal Survey on the side and a long pole with something mounted to either side. And it is coming back this way again wtf!!! Anyone ever seen this or know what the fuck it is?

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Nope never seen that. Maybe its cameras mounted on the pole? In any case, I wouldn't be outside with my dog while that was flying around.

3. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Yeah no shit right. glad my porch is covered and my mutt is outside as neither are registered and i refuse to do so unless thay make me. they got all the vaccines so it would just be a fine. Shit makes me worry as in a years time i will be putting together a serious yard on acres of land one or two dogs at a time but still!! What the fuck is wrong with this country. I hate Massachusetts... wish i could just move to hickville way outa town where people dont even know if you are out there or not?

4. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

sounds like you musta been smokin' trees:D got all paranoid...thats strange I never heard of it. you google it?

5. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

It was there and it said Animal Survey with two long poles extending out either side... I did just google it and i found some stuff about helicopters and animal survey but mostly like feral animals or livestock and shit. I live 20 min west of down town boston so makes no sense to me.

And although i do get paranoid when i smoke the herbals i have not in many years... could be residual affects though as i was a 10 smoke a day kinda guy for a decade;)

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The country is the way to go if u plan on having a big yard!!

7. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Yeah i know... i will be getting 4-10 acres kinda in the woods but not really in the woods.. more like down a back road in a area with lots of horse people about one hour from Boston on the north shore. I plan on taking it slow and making sure i get myself one good dog at a time as apposed to having a bunch of shit!!! Maybe top out at 25 dogs max? Probably in kennels not chains as chains fuck up the yard so bad?

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

that is a false sense of security though.

125 acres here...still get the helicopters, only here its for the weed farmers

9. BGD

BGD Pup

Maybe tracing radio collars on some kind of wild animal?

10. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

sounds crazy! keep us posted

11. popper

popper CH Dog

yep man , my parents live in the suburbs and behind their house is a bunch of woods with deer , wild coyotes , hog and other wildlife . Every once in a while you will get low flying choppers flying when the sun goes down so they have those heat censors and it te;lls them where the marijuana plants are ... they look for those big marjuana farms.... but one night i was playing basketball real l ate was little and all of a sudden i heard a coyote start howling. then all of a sudden i heard another ,and another , and another , real freakin loud ...freakiest thing i heard till this day .. my little ass ran inside so fast.. stick with me all my life... mr brownstone ,maybe they are trying to count deer or something????????????????????????????/dunno who knows these days.... goverment trying to keep tabs on ushahaha AT4 launcher out.... damn did i just bable

12. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Never really thought the sign on the side coulda been a decoy. or they are tracking game but i am far from any woods and it was the middle of the afternoon!

13. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

come to think of it I had low flying copters today too...reminds me of goodfellas

14. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Harvest season, checking for that hocus pocus. :cool:

15. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

yeah that is a good point... man never woulda thought they would bother around me with that as you would have to do it in the back yard and the neighbors would def know. for many years i made a living growing indoor hydroponic herbs and was always thinking they where coming for me heat sensors and all. put ten years between and man and a dishonest life and its amazing the things you forget and dont have to worry about.

16. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

A lot of pot growers grow it right off the highway, use mile markers to remember, or they did before GPS became so popular. It's funny in West Virginia, everyone grows it on their neighbors property, lol.

17. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

I love west Virginia, used to do spend a few weeks a year there when i was a pro cyclist out in the mountains racing, i love how close to the road they allowed people to build homes. I have great memories of doing a death march 24 hour drive from the south west through the Carolinas stopping off and loading the team van with fireworks and shooting em off in the middle of the night riding shot gun out in the middle of the Carolinas and Virginia and West Virginia. We would get the biggest bottle rockets we could and put on a big old leather glove and shoot em up the highway in front of the car. I will never forget my team mate all suited up in a leather coat safety glassed hanging outa the car window and the thing blowing up in his hand and comming back in the car and filling the car with so much smoke we hada pull over. Dam good thing he was suited up as it was like half the size of his arm and landed on the dash in front of him he didnt get hurt at all amazing. Shit we cracked the front window as we all chewed up like ten packs of gum and jamed a cluster of m-80's to it lit it all and them reached out the window and stuck it to the glass. Stupid fucks we where but a shit ton of fun we had, gets boring when you drive 24-36 hours at a time twice a week!!!! I miss West Virginia and would give anything to have 100 acres out on the side of a mountain. Passing thru it felt like you could get away with anything out there being from the city myself. I am sure if you are from there it is not so much the case.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
  18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

That is pretty damaging I would be paranoid myself guaranteed we constantly have one of those things flying around my city. I live right by our airport so we see them and here one almost daily. Sometimes I wonder though when I hear different types of helicopters flying around on one day.