1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

papers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by azdog, Aug 14, 2004.

1. azdog

azdog Big Dog

I have a friend that was selling pups,he was asking 150. for the pups,the people that paid 150. got the papers on the dog,the people that paid 100. didn't get papers.My question is why would he want to hang on to the papers for the other pups that he sold for a hundred for?

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

only thing i could think of is to "paper hang" them.

3. azdog

azdog Big Dog

Thats what i was thinking too!

4. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Yep I would that he is thinking about hanging papers. No reason to keep papers on a dog you dont have anymore unless you know for sure that your getting it back.

5. AC

AC Big Dog

Either that or they don't want the ones that aren't going to do anything serious with them to breed them and get more of their blood out there for useless breedings (paperwise). And let the ones that are more serious (willing to pay the extra 50 bucks) get more of the blood (paperwise) out there. But hell I have no idea. I've seen some breeders do that around here but they ask like 300 no papers and 500 with. Hard to believe a little piece of paper is worth 200 dollars LoL

6. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Peddlers charge extra for papers...