1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paper Hanging!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by misterdogman, Jun 21, 2005.

1. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Thats the thing though...I can look at an apple pie and know it's not pumpkin,I don't give two.. what your telling me.Some people will go OOO that looks like the best pumpkin pie ever:confused:

A local horse trader tacked papers from a Clyde on a polo pony and the dumb asses bought it

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I'm saying, selling a dog as a Redboy bred dog, and its a different line all together is dishonest! And bad business.(or any other line)

And if you don't want the purchaser to know
    your " Frankenstein mix you made" then write (unknown), or say;

Heh! I have a well bred dog, but don't want to share the mix i made it with,

I think it's a lot better business deal the second, i figure. Not worried it you gave a damn either, i had something to say YOU responded:cool:

and if you want to make business and a name on suckers, the only guy thats the ,sorry sucker would be YOU in the end.

All you have is your name to ride on!
    ;)

3. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

I really hope this You is not Me:confused:
    I've never faked papers.
    And I don't deal with suckers

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lol good post:D

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

in general, not an attack!:cool:

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

To the top

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Gameness has a lot to do with the right breeding
    --------------------------------------------------------
    its al in the breeding ...e.tudor

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Carver was never on his deathbed telling about dogs not bred the way they say , the reason being Carver had a heart attack right on his porch and that was it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol

9. Well said

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk

10. cik

cik Big Dog

nice story but a little different form what b hall says , he says that bullyson quit or words to that effect in his interview , and if he never quit qwhy did carver put a bulltet in his ear and leave him in a ditch ?

I m not sure which is true , maybe your story who knows ,but form what we know about the bullyson dogs they tended to quit as did bullyson jr , so who knows right.

11. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Say you have a few dogs and they are papered. Well recognized line, act great, you love them and you've been happy with them for years. Now, you just happen to come across a dog of unknown origin and out of curiousity you take it home and soon realize this unknown is heads and tails better than anything you have. Maybe your dogs have shown well and breedings have generated interest enough that you even decided to place one or two with fellow enthusiasts in your area. But now you have an unknown freak of nature and you see an animal every day which makes you have to consider the possibility of its offspring. There are a ton of "what if?" Scenarios and I guess I could shame them for hanging the papers but not blame them for breeding that dog.

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I could shame them for hanging the papers but not blame them for breeding that dog.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i say folow your feeling .......breed with the dog but stay onest about that you don't know the ped ...in other words give it a try . you have space/food/patience .
    nothing wrong with in my ey's
    listen to the man where you got yourm orginal dogs from ..if you trust him
    ...but do also your own project yes .

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

That is bull shit. Next you will tell me you was there. Question, the stands when they fell, who was sitting on the end of them?
    So what I write, know it is the truth.
    There is a difference between a dog that doesn't want to go and dog that can't go.
    Bullyson couldn't go because he was rubbed.
    Maurice tried to hold him up in the middle of the pit and Bullyson would collapse. Maurice left him there and Floyd step into the pit and also tried. Then they carried him out of the pit and laid by a truck, later Jerry Clemmons had his blood tested and the posion was found.
    This is what I was referring too in another thread. The vial given to Maurice by one of the wives who was shot in the head in the cornfield.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

If you know about him dieing, where did he die at. Bobby Lemm address this in the Journal and all of us who lived in Texas knew about him having a heart attack. No he didn't die then. There is a whole long story and I won't go in to it on this forum.
    The switching of the pills etc....

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i don't laugh about Maurice dieing ..he died on cancer ...terible .
    i don't wish that for nobody ......think evrybody got it around him

i made a lol that Maurice you should have in his last breath ..about his paper hanging
    don't know if it is truth

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

no cancer?.................

17. pitodogge

pitodogge Pup

Every single Post of CIK is bullshit...he is telling stories from hearsaying only

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Bullyson couldn't go because he was rubbed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you where there mike ?

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

here's the truth on bullyson from the old man himself...
    I tried to ignore the silly ramblings of the dallas guru, (don mayfield), about bullyson, but since he invited me to, i will tell the whole story about bullyson's last match.
    Maurice carver talked red wallings into buying bullyson with the agreement that carver would breed him an collect all stud fees, and in all torn lose inside.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i don't believe that poisson at al ...read what they did with him ..before the show ..or what Maurice did ......breeding him how.many.... times lol..and even the day before .
    did had to collect money /desparead ....

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

so many breedings in the week(S) before the show and eventhe day before .
    the mind of that dog was not 100% on show time that day lol