1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paper hangers vs title hangers!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by crimsonghost, Aug 10, 2012.

1. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

I'm not asking if paper hanging as been around forever. I asked what yalls opinion. Which is worse to you.

2. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Breed your own stock and you don't have to worry about either 1. If someone says they have the best of the best you can bet ill want to run at it...

3. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Money basically!! People want working dogs. Alot of people don't have the means or references to check up on the people. So in the end they get a dick in the ass and the motherfuckers weren't even nice enough to use spit lmao

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

They are both bad .. But if the pedigree is hung but the parent's are good parents that were proven good hard game dogs I would think I would take that over a dog who is supposed to be a CH and never saw anything but a food bowl and a chain spot.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Crimson thats the word I was looking for is MONEY.And if you have been around this forum or any other gamedog forum what does everyone tell you to stay away from? Breeders that breed for MONEY.And you hit the nail on the head people dont do enough research.They dont ask the questions that nees to be asked.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

That aint necessarily true, ive seen some top shelf dogs sell for tens of thousands!

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

It cost to play in the big leagues....

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Laced if you know the breeder and you know exactly what he has.If he wants 10000 and you r willing to pay it then do it.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Half the time u dont......hell wit the folks in this game, MOST of the time u dont when lookin outside the camp. U buy a dog based on a mans word & record.......take a gamble and hope u dont crap out on a big ticket!

Hell theres a first class dogman sellin a 3 yr old untouched bitch off of fb's clarence, for 2500, it aint that uncommon....especially when ur talkin bout workin dogs. Hell if i had the money to play with.....id grab her up! Lol

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

well if he is that well known to you and his record speaks for itself and u got 2500 go for it lol.If he is that well known id be wantin to know why she aint been touched?lmao thats just me though man..i dont care man do what u got to do.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

never said well known, i said top shelf! lol......

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

like i said if i had it (to play with) id do it lol

13. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Re: Paper hangers vs title hangers!?!?!? I think its all stealing..... The last thing i think anyone should do is label a Cur or Untouched dog a winner. Paper hanging is another way to steal money. All in all work with good people and you should get good dogs. I have keep breedings of my own a secrect but never sold one of the pups to anyone. Gave some away to a trust worthy friend and checked them later. The sad part is that its hard to find an honest dogman and if you can count on 4 or 5 that you know then ur doing great!!! I have been with the dogs for 18 years and i know 3 that i can trust and out of these 3 all of them are not into it for the money.....now alittle feed money for the dogs always helps but not there bread and butter. So my answer to it is as easy as this. Stealing is Stealing! There is not a better way to do it..........

14. Jim R

Jim R Banned

that's what's up righ'tcheh

what you got, woadie? run it!!

15. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

basically, with either it is still a gamble....good dogs prove themselves over time regardless of how they were bred, or how they are portrayed....even when the dog comes from known pedigrees, trusted people and even earned titles it is still a gamble...history has proven that the odds say most of them will not make it....the only thing knowing the pedigree to be true or the title was earned does is give the buyer the 'warm fuzzies' and that may be worth all the $$$ in the world...{{{{do the best you can prior to buying...do your best raising and teaching...do not defer from the original goal....compete...and honestly critique}}}}} this will off set any negatives that you have no control over....US1

16. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

No that's not what's up. That's the same bullshit answer NGK always gives. It's not as simple as that. We all can't be "supposive sons of dog men". So there for you have to start somewhere in the dogs. So in short what you and NGK said is a stupid ass fucking answer.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

why? Clarence aint gone (last time i checked anyway) and itd make more sense to go to the source. if you can convince him youre worthy of one of his animals, you might pick a nice pup up at a much cheaper price and have the same chance as you do with a 3 yr old untouched bitch. and NO...im not saying he breeds breeds dogs for ANY illegal activities. he doesnt, and neither does anyone on this board... just pointing out that LWG's logic isnt logical. LOL

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Not true, depending on the bottom side of that bitch we dunno whos drivin that train.

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ahhh yes...but you didnt mention that part of the equation.
    and like i said, that much $$$$ for untouched, it doesnt matter who shes off, id pass

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

If i can convince em im worthy......lmao