1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paper Champs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kwatts04, Jan 10, 2005.

1. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

I know every one here has their own thoughts about having good looking papers or having a good dog. And i know its a few of these dogs out here today that are really paper champs. I want to know what some of the dogs you guys think are just paper champs?

2. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Paper champs, What exactly do you mean?

3. JCleve86

JCleve86 Big Dog

I think s/he means dogs who have champs in their pedigrees (?). Papered champs...maybe? (Although they wouldn't be champs themselves yet...). Hmm...now that I try to explain it I'm confused too. lol

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

i think kwatts might be asking us which is better: a) to have a so-so dog with an outstanding pedigree or b) to have a deep game dog w/only a so-so pedigree. am I right? do I win a prize or something?:cool:

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

K Watts, could you clear this up for us.

6. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

I think he is talking about dogs that reports were turned in but they have never been in the square.

7. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Thanks Cujo, That's what I was thinking, but I did'nt wan't to seem stupid!!!!!

8. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

There ya go Cujo. i hear its a good bit of dogs that have big names that have good reports but no one has seen with their own eyes. i could be wrong if any one feels the same list some names if you dont mind.

9. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

lol ok so now back to the original thread. false reports that were honored by a mag and given a title. hmm maybe gr ch pedro? of course this whole thread will be hear say but... what isnt these days

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

After I used my brain, I understood what you meant kwatts. Thanks for helping us out, Cujo.