1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

padding on wp harness?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Rocko, May 8, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

The harness I currently have uses flat straps and has "wool" padding in it. I was noticing alot of harnesses have some type of padding around the neck area. Did they come that way or do you wrap it? If you do wrap it what is the material and whats the purpose? Looks like it would possibly fit better and be more comfortable....thanks

2. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I wrap all mine and all the ones I sell unless it's requested not to. I prefer it wrapped because I think it gives more cushioning and helps keep the the straps in place with no rubbing. I use a rubber pipe foam and tape it...you can get it from Lowes.

3. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

awesome thanks...I was there last weekend looking at the foam at Lowes but wanted to make sure before I did something wrong....Thanks!

4. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Cyrstal what so you charge for the harnesses? I'ma start using the for workouts. Just wondering.;)