1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacquiao v. Mayweather, Mar 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Barkada27, Dec 20, 2009.

1. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Blood tests for illegal drugs and banned substances are not required by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which would have regulatory control of the bout if it is held in Las Vegas. Wouldn't you want to check for a rub before you did one?:confused:

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

all i know is i aint bettin on shit that night!!

Pac Man Has a REAL good chance at takin this, we seen how he beat the shit out of cotto plus i think he's more hungry for it........BUT

i wont ever bet AGAINST mayweather, if he decides to be boring and nit pick his way around the ring for 12 rounds he may take it.

4. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Pacman HAS to agree or there will be NO fight. I dont think any WBO,WBA, WBC or IBF champion past or present has given blood 48 hours before a fight. If Manny agrees he and Mayweather will be the first. Great Psych move by the Mayweather camp. Balls on Mannys court IMO.

5. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Why not just agree to the test and get it over with? Manny not agreeing to the test is making him look suspicious.

6. tryph

tryph Pup

lTS LlKE TO DOG BOTH GRAND CHAMPlONS BUT ONE lS A NATURAL 55 (FLOYD)THE OTHER lS A 55LB POUND DOG THAT lS A NATURAL 47lB(PAC) THAT GAlN 8LBS TO BECOME 55... THE NATURAL 55LB DOG(floyd) HAS SKlLLS, HARD BlTE, SMARTS AND WlND AND NEVER LOSE !!!!!THE OTHER ONE(pac) HAS HARD BlTE , SKlLL, GOOD WlND AND HAS LOSE UNDER PRESSURE 2X BEFORE HE BECAME A GRAND CHAMP so MY QUESTlON TO YALL lS WHO WlLL YOU PUT YOUR MONEY ON???????????????????

7. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i agree...money talks bullshit walks

8. tryph

tryph Pup

THATS A PROBLEM lTS LlKE HE'S HlDlNG SOMETHlNG lS lT STEROlDS

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

floyd just curr snapping little bitch. if many say fuck it it's off floyd will be beging him to reconsider down the road.

10. Phillip

Phillip Pup

Pacman ain't trying to hide anything. He already agreed to a blood test a few weeks in advance and after the fight. He just doesn't want to give blood within a few days of the fight.

The issue is not him trying to run from a blood test, the issue is when the blood is drawn.

Unless there is some "performance enhancing drug" that you can take within 48 hours of the fight and have it be untraceable by blood tests after the fight. My guess is if there was, it is not that powerful.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
  11. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

HGH-can be taken 48 hours before the fight and be untraceable after the fight.

12. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Thinking along my thoughts exactly....OR mm may knock him out....i still hope pac man takes it

13. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Take a look at how Manny has come up in weight. Most of the time a boxer is a little soft or flabby when they come up like that. He is still sharp and cut up. I didn't think about it until now, but that's very strange. To come up that much weight and basically be the same in physique and power when you are a naturally smaller guy.:confused:

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

I was always under the impression that, A GOOD BIG MAN WILL WHIP A GOOD LITTLE MAN EVERYTIME.:) and if they BOTH will have blood drawn and tested what's the problem?

15. Mayweather is da man and will win in true good old American style

16. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

no matter how good you are floyd is a little better, mayweather adapts to any fighters style ! now pac man is the best he had to face, i will pay to see it...mayweather will win....

17. tryph

tryph Pup

l'M READlNG ALL yall post lF THERE lS NOTHlNG TO HlDE DO THE TEST THAT WlLL NOT AFFECT THE OUT COME FLOYD WlLL KNOCK HlM OUT EASY TRUST ME COTTO WAS NOT A TOP NOCH BOXER THAT FlGHT WAS ALL ABOUT MONEY HE WAS FlNSH A LONG TlME AGO SSO MY POlNT lS THAT HE lS NOT THAT GOOD ALL THlS JUST ALL HYPE FLOYD WlLL WlN AND lT WlLL BE THE BlGGEST PAY DAY EVER THlS FlGHT WlLL MAKE A 1/2 BlLLlON DOLLAR lN ONE DAY WORLD WlDE WATCH

18. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Its an EGO thing on Pacmans Team (specially Arum). They ready dont like Floyd. Now Floyd says its THIS TEST OR NOTHING... it makes Arum feel small. Arum doesnt want to bow down to Floyd....hes thiking why do we have to do what Floyd wants.

But dont worry theyll agree to some sort of test thats good enough for Floyd and the fight will happen. It has too.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Yep way to much money to be made off this fight

20. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Hahahaha....

Certain combinations of progenic hormones and anabolic steroids, which do have a huge effect, can be easily masked in that time frame with the use of diharretics, dialyses and nutritional cleansing.

I'm a former National Champion Muay Thai Kickboxer, I've never taken anything in my life. But I was surrounded by a gym full of guys, some with very recogniseable names, that would surprise the shit out of you ;)