1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacquiao v. Mayweather, Mar 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Barkada27, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

what folks people think? I'm rollin with Pacman 100%! Floyd Jr. is a great challenge, but I don't think he'll get past Manny's offensive speed, power, and heart. Floyd's never fought an opponent like Manny... then again, Manny's never fought an opponent like Floyd Jr. Either way, its gonna be a classic!

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Boxing is all about money it's a buisness.whoever will draw the most money will win the fight.with that said M/Weather,by decesion.;)

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i dont think pacman will knock him out..floyds defence is top notch....i think itll either be manny on points or floyd points/stoppage in the later rounds.will be a humdinger of a dingdong.lol...

4. Mayweather will beat Pacquiao, MW is bigger stronger alittle faster and has much better def. IMO I think it will be a lot like the Hatton fight!!!! I don't see ANY fighter near his wieght beating him right now

5. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

it will come down to a decesion, giving the slight edge to Mayweather:D

6. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Neither of them will get knocked out imo, Pac = granite chin, Mayweather = unbelievable defense. I got em down for Mayweather on points.

7. mw9661

mw9661 Pup

Pac man on points!

8. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I cannot bet on this one.

9. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Its going to be a boring ass fight manny will chase floyd all over the ring & floyd will pick his spots & ticy tac manny.Unfortunetly as much as I hate to say it floyd will win on points.

10. Floyd will win by knock out in my opinion.:)

11. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

This one is hard to call. Floyd has great defense, but he has never fought anyone like Manny. Look at some some tape of Manny fighting, he throws punches from weird angles and it works. Cotto said that he couldn't see the punches coming at him when fighting Manny, because of he'll shoot one from anywhere. If Floyd can time him, he'll pick him apart with his speed. But if Manny is able to sneak some of those wild punches in there, it will be a short night for Floyd IMO.

12. mw9661

mw9661 Pup

Is it just me or does the pac-man look game bred lol

13. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

** oops , sorry I forgot to attach the post I was replying to.. hahah sorry still forum-training **

I agree.. Floyd has never had an opponent like Manny. Hell, he never had opponent like Miguel Cotto, who could threaten him with different dynamics in a match... and look what Manny did to Cotto. But on the other hand, Manny has never had an opponent like Floyd either.

Manny has completely destroyed the same Floyd Jr. opponents in completely dominant fashion, in ways that Floyd didn't come close to. But then again, Floyd completely picked apart the one guy who Manny has had any problems with (Marquez)..

I gotta go with my boy Manny on this one, not only because of Pinoy pride, but also because he brings an offensive speed that is unmatched in anything Floyd can train for. I think that speed and versatility in punching is gonna neutralize Floyd's defense. But all it's gonna be settled and proven in the ring, and the most important part. I'm juiced to see it all go down!! Go Pacman!!

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ever since i started watching that mma shit, i havent watched boxing that often.
    i remember some time ago hearing about how mayweather premoted his own fights.
    he's beat a washed up de la hoya and a few other good ones. but long story short i think if he can beat a fighter like manny then he'll prove to be the boxer he's cracked up to be.
    that bein said, i dont know who id rather see win, i think manny needs this more and is more hungry for it, so in that aspect id like to see him take it.
    buut then again id like to see floyd take it too lol...............

15. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I believe you are correct...the game man to win I say....Manny.:)

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lets not forget lads...boxing is all about the benjamins....lmao........this is a fucking huge money spinner.....it might be worth putting a few notes on a draw result........with a rematch to follow.........how much cash would flow then??:eek::eek:

17. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

great point! I can't wait!

18. redbill

redbill Big Dog

i think manny pac-man will win in a late round stoppage

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i could see it if theres a dodgy judge......decides to step in "TOO SOON".....and stops it in favour of pacman....only way for pacman imo is speed of punch......but fw aint too slow either...eg-..what hurts more?...a 2 tonne truck at 50mile mph......or a 3tonne truck at 55 mph....pacman aint guna be as quick in the later rounds with weight added on....then again.....it only takes one punch at right time at right spot.....goodnight.....lol...

20. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Pacquiao, by KnockOut