1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pacquiao still got some heart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Feb 21, 2016.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol yea that's pretty deep. All those questions will be either answered when we die or they wont. I don't want to find out right now though even if life isn't as grand as I think it should be at this point in my life. If I am labeled as crazy for my beliefs then I'm ok with that, Man's opinion means nothing to those with faith in their religion, it doesn't change my heart or my mind how othere view me.

I dont normally discuss 2 topics with people, 1. Government and 2. Religion for good reason. I kind of fell into this trap though lol. However, I will never deny my beliefs for any man. It's written in black and white for me, and I myself believe in these 2 verses whole heartily and will never deny it as being a truth to me:

Matthew 10:32-33

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Anyone who really knows me personally knows I am no bible thumper, hell, my own parents annoy me with pressure about my sporadic appearances to church. So don't think of me as some fanatic because that I am not. I just believe in what I believe and I'm not afraid to speak it.

2. AGK

Very true, because flesh is just flesh. I choose to believe I am more than just flesh. I believe we all have a soul and this body is temporary while my soul will live on eternally.

3. niko

niko CH Dog

More power to you man...just trying to understand the thinking of religious people

4. AGK

Its all good. You can't get a good understanding of an entire group of people based off just one persons opinions.

5. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

I don't have anything against religion and I hope it works for you, I only wish I had some faith and comfort myself in some higher being that would look after me and give me hope when I am lost.

Been lost for a very long time, lol.

6. AGK

It's ok, everyone I feel is entitled to their own beliefs. I am very lost in life myself so I can relate, have been lost for as long as I can remember. I'm a Christian, not a very good one though. Most days I feel punished more so than blessed. I have many blessings but it's hard to see them sometimes when surrounded by evil constantly and from every angle.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Up next is Polygamy/Polyandry....who wouldnt want to fuck a different bitch for each day of the week? LMAO

Now we come to the most "TABOO", of all the immoral acts which is also growing in popularity and that is "PEDOPHILIA".....Age aint nothing but a number if the bitch can bleed she can breed especially for those that say we are nothing more then animals LMAO

8. niko

niko CH Dog

Anyway...lmao....screw Pacquiao! Im a Mayweather fan:)

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Well I hope you are saying that for his boxing accomplishments and not because he is Gay LMAOROTF

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

See there you go, you talk of people believing so called myths, but you yourself don't believe science...... Wow

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Read it in Hebrew, the language it was meant to be read in .

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That's the problem,you think religious people are debating with you. As far as me, no sir I'm far from that classification. And most religious people wouldn't talk about shit with you because they aren't wrong and have no room for movement.

13. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

I just came back to this thread..been working. I didn't get a chance to read it all yet. But I saw someone (cajun?) wrote that Jesus followed Jewish law,
    which is incorrect. He did WORKS on the Sabbath day and did not stone the Adulteress , which was Jewish law. The old Covenant law was flawed,
    and made by God so that no son of man could keep it's tenants. All men sin. even Abraham, when he doubted God's promise and slept with his
    Egyptian slave girl. cause he thought his own wife was too old to bare his child...just as God had promised. Ishmael the wild dessert ass was the fruit
    of Abraham's doubt , hence the birth of the Muslim nation. I commented on this post concerning an Asian boxer. not to start a debate of
    old testament vrs new. The old is null and void. Also i can't eat Pork cause i have GOUT!

14. niko

niko CH Dog

Are you drunk? When did i say that?

15. niko

niko CH Dog

Who pissed in your cereal bro? Here we are having a civilized conversation and here you pop up with an attitude after wetting your diaper lmao

16. AGK

I think I am the one who said that. Here is why,

There is no doubt that Jesus was 100% Jewish. When Matthew wrote his gospel he wrote his gospel specifically to the Jews which was why He gave Jesus* genealogy in chapter one and actually called this gospel “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matt 1:1). It lists the entire family tree of Jesus from Abraham through all of the other Patriarchs, then to David, of whom Jesus is said to be the son of, and concludes with Jesus* birth. In fact, it even says that “all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations” (Matt 1:17) so how much more specific can Matthew be? There is every reason, including biblical evidence, historical evidence and extra-biblical evidence that Jesus was a Jew of the Jews.

17. AGK

Aramaic was what Jesus spoke.
    Biblical Aramaic is the form of the Aramaic language that is used in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few other places in the Hebrew Bible. It should not be confused with the Aramaic paraphrases, explanations, and expansions of the Jewish scriptures known as targumim.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
  18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

True gods the earth and sun.

19. patjr

patjr Top Dog

20. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Well I'm waiting for A weigh in on the 2000 yr. old writings that were written during and after Jesus! The Bible we have now has been butcherd over 100's of years! Ancient Bible Turkey ( google)! Written in Aramaic!! If it's real it will upend a lot of traditional teachings!