1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pac man vs mayweather??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by labulldoger, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

WTF lol are you trying to say something? You have 2 dogs that comes from the mayfield bloodline? Is that what your trying to see if so stop dreaming ;)

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

feck me hes at it again.....:eek:

3. shake

shake Banned

1 look's good scratchin

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

WTF is it scratchin into? your neighbors Black lab? or better yet your neighbors kitty cat? dude you ridiculous

5. shake

shake Banned

YOU MAD :mad::mad::mad:

6. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

lmfao dude your funy as hell. You nothing to be mad at and to be honest i think your a cop who is just lurking around here. You talk about you have 2 mayfield dogs and you aviator is a pic of Honeybunch and your always asking about Tom Garner's dogs but your way to broke to buy one. I'm Sorry dude but your slipping because it just don't add up.

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

does anybody know this fucker shake(n bake)at all???

8. shake

shake Banned

Get it in ohio . Moth let's break bones

9. shake

shake Banned

PEPP:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: MAD

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

hulk......mad.....hulk dumb......shake.......retard.....;)

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ye see.....wtf??.....you are a spaztic....:eek:

12. shake

shake Banned

MOTH :dogtongue:

13. shake

shake Banned

Dog's come 1 .

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

go play with your baseball warren....:rolleyes:

15. New England

New England Banned

Shake kind of speak's in morri's code,I think it's funny as shit.

16. Yas

Yas Big Dog

As everyone knows 1 fighter can beat another but will get beat by another.
    Pacman would destroy Mayweather.
    Both Pac and Mayweather would destroy Amir Khan.
    Khan is lined up to fight Timothy Bradley as Freddie Roach obviously thinks Khan can take Bradley.
    Freddie Roach turned down the Pacman/Bradley fight saying "Fuck no, he`d cause us too many problems"

It`s mainly in the US that there has been a decline in boxing as there are very few good American fighters. There are some potential world champs coming out of LA at the moment but we will see. Usually all the top heavyweights are American but for a long time there has been none anywhere near the top, Chris Arreola is about the best and they can`t even get the fat fucker out of bed to train.

17. art

art Big Dog

I take pac man that one game.. Sob

18. venom

venom Top Dog

You're in a daze right now... the only way pacman could ever beat floyd mayweather is if he knocked him out. And we all know floyd would not go toe to toe so he could get knocked out. The fight would go to the cards... floyd will win on the cards. Floyd will throw 500 punches less than pacman and still land 300 more than him. There will be no difference in that fight then any other. The most you can say is yeah floyd didnt stand toe to toe with manny or he woulda lost! but bottom line is, floyd would fight his same fight and win on the cards like he always does.

19. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Well I hear what you`re saying and as it hasn`t happened and never likely to then your`s is just an opinion the same as everyone else`s, I disagree with you although my wife who is a boxing writer and is almost always right says Mayweather.

20. damon

damon Banned

Gayweather doesn't want a part of the pacman