1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pa?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 215pitts, Dec 29, 2004.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I tried searching online to see if pits are allowed where my parents live (Berks County). And so far I've come up with nothing. I'm planing on moving out of philly and into the burs with my parents. Does anyone know where I can get a listing of which area's in PA pitbulls are banned or how much the fine's are or will they be put to sleep if found in that county? please let me know this would be very much helpful. F.Y.I too many people try to break into my car and poison my dogs in philly.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

try contacting a local SPCA or animal shelter/animal control. they should have all that info for you. If not try a state government website.

Good Luck! & I hope you get to keep your dogs.

3. Here yo go check out this link it should help you.. Good luck in your move..http://www.rott-n-chatter.com/rottweilers/laws/breedspecific.html

4. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I don't think they are illegal anywhere in PA, but call just to be positive.

5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I live in Lancaster County(PA) not far from Berks County and as far as I know there is no Ban on Pitbulls that I am aware of.But it wouldnt hurt to check it out for yourself that way you can get alittle more indepth information.

6. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

thanks guys/gals!

7. mutt

mutt Pup

man dats sum bs mu...... tryin to ban pitbulls...