1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PA Show This Weekend...

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by NCPatchwork, Jul 17, 2007.

1. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Is anyone going to the PA show this weekend? It will be my first out of state show and I wanted to know if I may see anyone up there??? I believe its in West Springfield and its an ADBA show...Saturday only....

2. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I'm aware of the show but will not be able to attend. Hopefully it'll be a good turn out and good luck to you as well. This show should be in the Erie are near Lake Erie and again good luck!

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Thanks...Hope you have a great weekend!

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I plan to be there. Hope you have a good trip.

5. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

I'll be there!

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

i wanted to go but its 8 hours drive from the city lol too far

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Angus and I will be there.

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

No you wont! lol.

9. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Yeah...My friends and I are driving from NC...10-12 hour trip...What class is Angus in?

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He will be in 3-5 year old males and possibly a few fun classes. See ya there.

11. KTPITS

KTPITS Pup

Ill be going

12. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Make sure to take some pictures? We're not going to make it because both my males are still recovering for them injuries. Post up some pictures. I believe Angus was at the 06 Pa dog show right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  13. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

On the road now. See you there!

14. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Oh come on!! I'll bring the old girl for you - 8 hours is nothing!

I am a member of the club and I have all the ribbons, so I guess I'll make an appearance, lol.

How are we going to know each other??

15. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

Be there tonight. See you then. Also, keep an eye out for those two big dudes with the tattoos and the Indos!
    Peace!

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I dont believe it! lol

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

LMAO! I'll send them over to see you.

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes... Angus was there last year. The weather was so nasty with the rain and cold. He didnt show too well. He wanted to get back in the nice warm van. lol.

19. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

CRICKEY!!! Don't do it!!!

20. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Welp...With the second show I took home a first with my pup..she almost got best puppy and 3rd with phantom in 12-18 month males :)