1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PA AADR Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by mommy2kane, Jul 15, 2009.

1. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

well i couldnt make it.... things just got more messed up at the home front...lol... I would love to see some pics....:)

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

This is the only pic of Angus I have so far. This was taken after the mill race.

[​IMG]

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Great pic Scratchin!

4. preme

preme CH Dog

how was it scratch

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

It was awesome. Check my post on the first page of this thread for the full story. lol. Cant wait to get some pics up here.

6. DragOnRE2

DragOnRE2 Pup

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Some pics of me and Angus from the show. Thanks to Manny from the Tri-State club for taking the photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing! Damn, look at that boy work! Makes me want to hit the gym and get on a treadmill too :D

You bringing that boy to Nationals? I'd say he's got a shot!

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks! Yeh he was flyin on that mill!
    Are you talking about ADBA Nats? I would like to go but its in Utah this year. Thats a bit too far to go. :(
    I might be at AADR Nats depending on where that is.:D

10. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Angus is looking Awesome! Great job with him.