1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ozzy showing off

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by madboy, Oct 23, 2010.

1. madboy

madboy Big Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEeSzy9fDU[/ame]

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

My boy loves that, he spends hours just hanging there...

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

verry nice to see!! :)

4. madboy

madboy Big Dog

Thanks BB.......it's about time to get him off his ass and work for his feed:D:eek:

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i would love to see more of him:):):)

6. preme

preme CH Dog

very nice ... it scares me , when they have no feet on ground ( honeybunch).. and i think they get better workout with back two on ground .....

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

:rolleyes: new that was coming someone always has to say it every thread a dog has no feet on the ground never fails and she is always the only dog ever mentioned shit happens i don't see the point of them having their feet off the ground but hey it isn't my dog not giving you shit btw preme just saying i knew it was coming :p

8. madboy

madboy Big Dog

l feel you m8,but believe it or not it's only his 3rd time off the ground and he's been on all 4rs and 2s since 6 months old,at that time he was about 11 or so.Thanks anyway!

BB!......... google, MuscleAKAOzzy

9. preme

preme CH Dog

a game somebody got to do it !!!!!! ...:)

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well im surprised it wasn't laced

11. GG13

GG13 Pup

i love his dancing...nice job:) keep on working him!