1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Owners and Breeders Say Pit Bulls Are NOT Bullies

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Apr 15, 2007.

1. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Correct! How many times have we all seen a new bully owner blindly proud of his pups head and size and already telling of a bright stud or breeding future for a less than three month old pup. This dog becomes nothing more than an accessory to these folks - quick to be dropped should this fad fade out or health problems ensue.

2. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

i take personal offense to that jack-ass sayin the "lean ones" are the savage attackers. That is a direct insult and meant to be so. How would this prick even begin to validate his claims.

I say cull all of them, and the mutts too!

1 person likes this.
  3. what is the freaking point to measure the head size that is for just stupid breeding puppy peddling fools. I think its reatarded and I just dont get it. I have never measured my dogs head size and dont care to. It makes me feel like i have them for size. I would mutch rather having a 30 pound apbt than a 100 pound deformed mutt. I,m sorry but these big dogs are verry bad PR for us apbt weather they are claiming them as american bullys or not. When it comes down to it they are still claiming their dog to be a pit bull. You notice they never call the the american pit bull terrier its just pitbull or pit bull.It alyes comes back to us owners. They cross out these dogs and the media calls them pit bulls. You guys know what that would be great if you want to get something together to promote positive PR that would be awsome i,ll even help get the media involved and help organize it.

4. Guys dont forget about our picnic in warsaw missouri July 21-22 at tebo. Camp group B might change to C but if it does I,ll let you know.

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

wish that were true. I've seen plenty of these peddlers sites with big bold letters "American Pit Bull Terriers" I usually leave nice messages in their guestbooks when I see that ;)

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

LOL I have cuz for a Staff, my Lilly has a PEE head....we always joke about how small her head is...probably why she so crazy....not to go off topic, but head size makes me laugh
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/sassnlilly004.jpg

Ok you can laugh at her too...we do :p

1 person likes this.
  7. thats funny man good laugh I,m going to give you good rep points to you on that one.