1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Outkast kennels "Pitfall Kennels"

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by MR PITS, Aug 11, 2005.

1. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

Outkast kennels "Pitfall Kennels"

I was just wondering what does everyone think about OUKASTS dogs. There website is www.pitfallkennels.com
    I personally like the pits but I can tell the price is a little to much for me. But check them out! The puppies are big.

2. msheely

msheely Big Dog

Re: Outkast kennels "Pitfall Kennels"

do a search i think its already been beat to death.

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

please do a search. very, very, very, very, very few people if any think much of those dogs called "pit bulls". plus, well, read all the other threads..........

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Garbage bred to Garbage=$
    thats how I see it.

5. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

If ya want to help support the improper representation of the breed go ahead

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2005
  6. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I am not a breeder of the dogs but to me and in my own opinion some of his dogs look fat. If'n ya cant tell i dont like this kennel or the the people it supports. They and their likes are a detriment to the breed and to the good and responsible owners of the breed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2005
  7. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

UHOH............GaDog's talking about hiphop again, everybody duck!!....J/k

8. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Ge celt whats yer problem? Do you believe it does anyone any good to depict the dogs in a negative manner. And if yer joking sorry I jumped

9. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

I was JOKING...........No of course I do not believe it does any good to depict any breed in a negative manner.

10. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

11. CB

CB CH Dog

Some people think there bred to hogs lol which they probably are.

12. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

MY GOD...Must we have a thread about these "type" of dogs every freakin day ??????? I am so sick of reading and seeing threads about kennels who breed mutts and threads about damn staffs that I could vomit....these topics have been beat and beat and then some more in the ground...can we move on yet?

13. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

The only real pit is a game pit? The APBT made its mark as a breed that is exeedingly adaptable. A breed of dog that can do any task laid before it. not all pits stayed on the gamedog yards. some went to cities, and farms, and show homes... dogs that arent selectivly bred for matches and that sort of thing are going to change with time.

They are going to adapt to whatever lifestyle they are living. and human selection is going to have a huge impact on the next generation.
    The dogs were bred based on looks, pedigree, size, color, standard...and what have you. Right, wrong, or indifferent... that doesnt make them mutts.
    They all started from the same lines of dogs. Just because they dont look the same now, doesnt mean they are mutts.

It is damn insulting to have my dog and the lines that I follow be repeated put down, with no proof. I am not naive enough to say they all pits are pure... I have heard QUITE a few stories to the contrary, but Its not like a blanket saying anything that doesnt look like a game dog is a mutt. There are lines that have douge, neo, bull mastiff, english bulldog... and so on added to it. and thsose breeders and lines are black balled by most respected people in the line. We feel as strongly about it as you do here.

14. jasong

jasong Big Dog

I agree with you in the sense that bulldogs evolve over time given the nature of the people that own them and the environment they grow up in. However the person that started this thred asked for an opinion and that's what he got. If you don't want to read negative remarks about a specific line then don't ask for someones opinion on a peticular line. It's only a sugggestion. My dogs have never been used for any illegal purpose and nor will they ever but don't get mad at people for giving an opinion that was asked for in the first place. This is a game dog forum and even though I don't agree with everything that is said or goes on here you have to take it for what it is. These people truly love their dogs and feel they shoulod look and act a certain way. Your not going to change their minds about it and it's not yours or my place to do so.

15. Crazy Fox

Crazy Fox Pup

The name of this site is game-dog.com That should tell you about what is considered to be a "real" representative of the breed here.

So, if someone steps into the boxing ring with gloves on and then says they are tired of getting hit, I say get out of the ring.

16. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I hear you there. I am not here to change anything. jsut to dropsome light that not everyone that works in those lines is some thug, money hungry, a$$hole. That not every dog you see out there is bad. I dont think I can chance thier views but I want to at least toss in the benefit of the doubt.
    Its like with pitbulls... people can assume that all pits are evil monsters. that they are just wainting for a chance to eat a child or kill some one. but once they meet one nice pit bull it throw in the benefit of the doubt. that maybe not all pits are bad dogs.

same thing here. I came her to this board to learn from you and to share my thoughts and opinions. I expect to be the minority... I expect it to be a constant uphill struggle.... but I am going to keep at it, voicing my opinions and thoughts. Because I know that there are breeders out there that care about the dogs just like you do here, about keeping them pure pit even if they are breeding them to a different task and for a different lifestyle.

17. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Crazy Fox- I am not tired of getting hit.. i guess you can say im as game as the breed I love.

18. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

YES!!!! PLEASE!!!

19. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

whoo hoo diesel, better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who your not.

20. Crazy Fox

Crazy Fox Pup

Well then, there's no problem.

But I for one look at some of these off-standard "pitbulls" as being bred for fad and fashion, and I cringe when I see what other breeds have done to themselves, in the name of creating some "designer dog", like crossing two breeds of dogs (which my father used to call mongrels or mutts or cross-breeds before it became fashionable) and then now calling them names such as labra-doodles, and worse. Yes, still mutts, but now DESIGNER mutts.

If someone crosses a Pitbull with a Mastiff, or any other breed, that is their choice. Not something I would do, and not my belief it is the right thing to do, but this is America, and I will fight for their choice to do it. And if they want to continue crossing those dogs together to create a new breed and then have a new "line" of dogs established, so be it. But call it what it is, a Pit-Mastiff or something along those lines, don't say it's an APBT.

I am not trying to insult you on any personal level. But I only seek to fight and protect the standard of the breed that I love myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2005