1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Outkast dogs???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Will Power, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

What is wrong with these dogs they claim they have good temperments but that couldn't be farther from the truth, Does anyone know what other dog they are mixed with? i can't figure it out cause i can't read UKC work up.

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

LINK ISN'T WORKING

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

My guess is some sort of mastiff-breed dog or olde english bulldoge maybe, american bulldog maybe, english bulldog, you just never know, half of the time Im determined they are mixing with the hogs these dogs are supposed to be catching!

4. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

on the back of their cd they have dogs for sale....breedings....do you think their good breeders?

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

You've got to be kidding.......right? God I hope so. Humanity cant get much lower than that.

6. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

The dogs are only image.

7. D.R KING

No lie, I couldnt believe it myself, they have way to many dogs, and breed way to much so putting dogs on the back a cd makes sence:rolleyes:

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2005
  9. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

hmmmmmmmm, very good point Mia.
    one thing I can say is, none of my dogs are directly related to any of those "types" of breeds.

10. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

MIA thanks for the web site very helpful HOOHA.

11. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

anyone have a link to outkast website????? just curious

12. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

"Breeders of the Real Pit Bull Terrier" Man I am getting rid of my Fake Pit Bulls and getting some of their "Real" Pit Bulls........LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2005
  14. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Their used to be an Outcast Kennel that ran Tonka/Tonka Bear blood. I think that they where on the East Coast.

15. D.R KING

those dogs are as real pitbulls as I am jayz :rolleyes:

16. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

OK If I know their not pit you KNow their pit Then somebody tell me how or who is makeing the fack a$$ papers fronting to be (PIT)

17. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

IMO, the different regestries have created this problem. I thought that the word "standards" meant something. It's funny how you have to pay for a kennel name but dont have to meet any requirement to actualy run a kennel. I guess life is all about the money. Who cares if they're breeding Bandoggs :) as long as we get the money for litter registrations and pedigrees.

18. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

registration groups Like UKC AKC are also to blame for the bad name our dogs have. It's their neglegence for not closely monitoring and/or controlling the dogs they register and call "pitbulls", because of this monstrosity of pitbull breeding it has turned the pitbull's temperment into a watchdog's temperment. It infuriates me to know that banndogges are causing a lot of pitbulls' bad name. why not just register banndogges as banndogges!! there's no shame or disgrace in owning a banndogge, but DO NOT call your dog an American Pit Bull. And I don't blame those who practice and appreciate the historical nature of these animals. I point my finger at the UKC for registering neo-pits as true pitbulls. I point my finger at AKC for registering half-staf/half-pitbull and any other club who disgraces the pitbull's purity for money. And i canot forget to point my finger at those irresponsible immature owners who seem to taint the media. There are more at blame and more fingers to be pointed ... and it's our responsiblity to take those fingers and turn them into a fist!

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The blame game is a cop-out, the real problem is US! Its simply us selling dogs to people that shouldnt have one simply because they have the money. At the very least, neuter all the "pets" you sell. Sure the registries have done some wrong, but it is us who fuels the fires for their wrong-doings.

20. Rasp

Rasp Pup

Man, I get mad just looking at this b.s site. Pit Fall Kennels, home of the rare blue Pit Bull. If they were so rare, then they would not be EVERYWHERE, not to mention being killed in animal shelters across the country.

Has anybody seen how many puppies Pit Fall Kennels are selling at the moment - 24. That's a whole lot of money for a whole lot of puppies they're getting at the expense of the Pit Bull. Considering there are more dogs living and dying in shelters, that look just like theirs, than there are good homes to put them in, selling puppies in these numbers SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. There is no way they can know, or care, where their dogs are ending up.

<TABLE class=RTE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>