1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

outcast pit bulls?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flavor4real, Apr 23, 2004.

1. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

yah and i don't have any dog on websites...

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

3. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

there are so many people with that pic and pics of other of my dogs.....lol it not even funny #1 reason i don't post my pics any more but it really don't matter.........i could take some more pictures of him go get them developed and show a new one of him when the pics are ready

4. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

lol yo i seen that site yesterday

lol damn it must be low to steal pics of other peoples dogs

i kno for a fact that my pit aint no where near that bulky as those dogs but i dont care hes my pit.

i'ma make a web site so i can show yall my pit 'Knuckles' but ima unable right click because people do steal pics believe it or not

smh[shakes my head]

5. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

I highly doubt screamers is the one who stole the pics. Considering they have had this dog on their site for ages and also in their Gazette advertisement (of which you dont send in new copies of stolen pics but actl hard copy pics), that they have bred pups off this dog and have been forever. If you don't have a site or pics of your dogs online then their is no way for them to have stolen, hmm must be the other way around. I really dont like the idea of that, was on another message board where a member was banned for stealing pics from sites and putting them on his site claiming them to be his, it all catches up to you in time. Pic theft one thing that really upsets me. I know I've also seen the 2nd dog pic on a site b4. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I really just dont buy it.

Let me guess, the first dog is a Lonzo bred dog. Which anyone should be able to tell straight off. Which sent me right to Bone's Yard and I guessed right thats exactly where the pic came from. The first stud on his page. Even a pic of him holding the dog!!!!

That is pretty low man!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2004
  6. GT99

GT99 Pup

lmao, thats funny as hell.

pretty dogs none the less

7. that is some funny sh!t

8. i also hate people that steal anything

9. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Here is what JB had to say.

"chubby is mine I took every single pic of him on my digatal cam.
    I got him, his papers and my cam.
    frankly im done with board bull shit. you see by the message you told me is posted that it is all bull shit.
    I do not have a login name to get on that board nore do I want one.
    if they have a true problem with me like that,
    they would shurely come do something! or call me or e mail me.
    if they think I took their pics or dog why do they not contact me??????????
    every pic of him on my site is in my yard or driveway>> mine, my yard, chubbys kennel, my dog, my pics. my property. if I stole the pics? how did my yard, my property get in there???????????????? if they think I took their dog!
    I got the number of who I got him from. and the breeder and a recipt!!
    not to mention his papers, pics of him as a pup up till now. you can repost this reply on the board or trash it I give 2 f***s less."

He said to repost or trast it, I was just going to leave it be, just thought I should let him know some one is stealing his pics and claiming the other way around, but then I thought why not let them know the owner knows. How dumb can you be to steal pics off the net, off popular sites people are going to find out, it makes you look so foolish. LMFAO

10. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

thats to funny.I knew I had seen those dogs on another web site before. I honestly don't understand why someone would lie about owning a dog that they don't,either they think it makes them cool(which is pathedic)or they are trying to scam people into buying scatter bred dogs. either way your a loser.

11. actually there were many blue pitbulls in the early days and just like most pits today they werent 90 lbs.

12. idgie

idgie Big Dog

I've been to the kennel owned by OutKast and those dogs looked like they were treated very well. Nicest kennel set-up I've seen (which I guess makes sense - they have the $$!)
    What does it mean to say all blues are AmStaffs? Does it just mean they are not game bred? There are ADBA registered blue APBTs. I've also talked to some old time dogmen who've said there were blue bulldogs around the scene in the 70s-80s, although color didn't matter to them. Not that blues were common, just that it did happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2004
  13. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Just because a dog is adba reg. doesnt make it apbt or gamebred. If it comes from amstaff breedings it is amstaff no matter what reg. it is registered with.

14. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

But the Am Staff comes from the APBT..so therefore in your therory since the Am Staff comes form the APBT, it is therefore an APBT .. (start with the "first AM Staffs" they come from APBTs, so they must be APBTs, and go on down the line) Not to mention that thorught the yeras AKC has indeed opened its stud books to certain APBTs

15. rocksteady

I have ... and they all say who cares as long as the dog is game. Allthough I never got a chance to ask Mr Colby himself..who did register his APBTs as AM Staffs for awhile as a courtisy for AKC.. Do you think then he just went and registered all his currs as Am Staffs?

Thats my opinion on the matter I'd rather have a game dog any day with some blue in it that a fancy bred over priced paper bred .....

Genetics are a funny thing. You never ever know exactly what will happen

Certain genes can be hiding in the mix and when mixed with other genes, they pop right out

Great Dane? hmmm. Plenty of red nosed dogs running around with some hound in them Besides, years ago most people didnt keep good track of their peds, let their dogs run loose and didnt have the modern technology that we have today. Its hard to tell exactly what went into the mix of things further back.. so who's to say anything about this or that. But the Blue Poll dogs did exist and were used in the formation of the APBT.

16. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

I think we all know where amstaffs come from, and I am not saying they cant be game. I have this male http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=68049 who is Mostly UKC amstaff. He is a good dog and even better buddy. If I reg. him with adba that doesnt change the fact he is an amstaff, and that is the point I was making. Some people think if a dog is adba reg it is apbt and that is not always the case. Personally I would not mix the two (apbt/amstaff) together in a breeding program, although it has been done successfully.

mtn

17. idgie

idgie Big Dog

So if a dog has no "official" AmStaff in its blood, but all pit bull, but is not game bred (but bred for color or looks or conformation), is it still a pit bull?

18. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Screamer Kennels would like me to post:

"Please post on the site for us that anyone can contact us or the ADBA for proof on who owns him. S.Williams & Barbara Williams of Screamers Kennels. He is in many ADBA Pit Bull Gazette issues and has been since he was a pup in 1999. His ADBA registration # 83800G-38. Williams' Rudy the Rednosed. The ADBA has on file who owns this dog. Born April 27, 1999 in our living room. Sire: Lilly's Master Yoda, Dam: Pretty Little Georgia Girl. Sire & Dam are sitting here in front of me, alive and well. They can be viewed on our site. www.Screamerspitbulls.com
    . Anyone can call the ADBA to verify 801-936-7513 or email at Bstofshw@adba.cc to confirm ownership. That should be the end of it. We can be reached by the number on our site and we offer a Yard Video for $25, with lots of footage of Rudy over the years."

19. rocksteady

Yes..i realize the am Staffs of today are not true APBTs and should be kept seperate. what I am referring to is the Am staff of yesterday..the originals and up into the late 60's .. like Tacoma All Ablaze (in the ped of "Gr CH Adams Kingfish, Stubblefield, CH Berry's Caleb)

unfortunelty 2 of my dogs have am staff.. the male we dont use, as he's cold...the few times he was schooled he actually did ok.. and he didnt run in the other direction but he's still young..I dont think much will ever come out of him. we did do a show breeding and the pups came out pretty well placing and winning conformation at 4 months old..and thats all that will ever be done with him (..his dam is full to a good game bitch) So he's the house pet now.. no pup that was not a good show or more prosepct was allowed out to breed, either..got to love the 8 week old spay /neuter program lol!
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=83838

the other is a female who was tested very very hard and past each with flying colors (and yes..always into a bigger, better hog) I guess I do get too emotional about her lol..its just so hard to sit back and read that when you know you have a good dog..I'm not claiming she's the best in the world..far from it and sure..I bet theres plenty of better dogs out there but when it comes to to true abilities and what one should look for in an APBT / Bulldog..she has it. She's a good working dog..

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=62555

20. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

I have to agree that just because a dog has AmStaff in them doesn't mean they are not or won't be a good dog. Take this dog http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=124550 I don't think at all we need to breed the two together or run breeding programs like this, but there have been good dogs with staff blood and ones who could continue to produce good dogs.

Now they are not full blooded APBT just because they have ADBA reg. and I do think that confuses a lot of people. I've seen pretty much full blooded AMSTAFFS reg as APBT with both the UKC and ADBA.